Part 65

Part Sixty Five

"Mummy when's Aston coming back?" Lexi asked, as she was colouring in.

"Soon, he'll probably go home first though." I said, before taking my phone off charge.

"Why?"

"Because he's been dancing all day, he'll be all sweaty and smelly." I laughed, looking up from my phone to see her frowning.

"Eeew!"

"Exactly, so he'll need to go home to have a shower and get changed."

Aston should've finished rehearsals by now, he'd also texted me to say he had a surprise for me and Lexi when he came back. We soon found out what that surprise was when the three JLS boys walked through the doors, making Lexi squeal her little head off. Lexi scrambled off the bed and ran over to them, giving them a huge hug one by one before they came over to me individually.

"Thanks for coming boys, I'm guessing Ast told you?"

"Yeah he did, how've you been?" Marvin asked, pulling me into a quick hug.

"Better now that she's well again." I laughed as JB gave me a kiss on the cheek before a brief hug.

"Ast told us you were a bit panicky all morning."

"Speaking of the devil where is he? He was right behind us." Oritse frowned, looking around to try and spot him.

"Did you guys come straight from rehearsals?" I asked, clocking them in their scruffs.

"Yeah, we just came to see how you guys are doing then we're going to head off." Marvin smiled as Lexi passed him a picture she'd coloured in.

"Can you give that to Rochelle?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Course I can, I'm sure she'll put it up on the fridge!"

"Yay!" Lexi grinned before running back to her bed and giving a picture to Oritse and JB too, seeing as she'd made quite the collection today alone.

After the boys staying for another 5 minutes they had to leave as visiting time was over already but they made a slight exception for the boys.

Me and Lexi said our goodbyes and thank you's before Lexi went back to her colouring in and I joined her.

"Mummy when do I get my ice cream?" Lexi asked as she was scribbling all over a monkey.

"I'm sure you'll get some soon." I giggled, Aston's got that drilled into Lexi's head now.

"How are my favourite girls doing?" A voice said, making my head lift up and Lexi shoot out of bed.

Aston walked through the door with a medium sized bunch of pink roses, a teddy bear, a carrier bag and his backpack hung over his shoulders. As soon as Lexi got off the bed she was over to Aston and clinging onto his legs.

"Let me just put this stuff down Lex," He chuckled, putting everything down on the chair and the end of the bed, bar his backpack which he left on.

"Now, what's up?" He asked, crouching down to her level.

"I missed you." Lexi mumbled, wrapping her arms around Astons neck as his instantly wrapped around her body.

"I missed you too," Aston said quietly, rubbing her back ever so gently with his thumb.

"Did you like the surprise I sent in?"

"Marvin Oritse and JB came to see me because I'm poorly!" Lexi said, removing her arms from around Astons neck and stepping away from him a little.

"They did, they wanted to make sure you were okay." Aston smiled at her as he tapped her nose.

"Thank you Ast." She said sweetly before kissing his forehead quickly and toddling back over to the bed.

Me and Aston looked at each other and laughed at her actions before he held his hand out for me, which I took and he pulled me off the bed.

"These," Aston said, picking up the roses.

"Are for you." He smiled, pushing them forwards, hinting for me to take them.

"Ast," I tutted, before bringing them up to my nose to smell them.

"They're lovely, thank you," I smiled before kissing his lips quickly.

"But what are they for?"

"For being absolutely amazing today." He smiled, bringing his hand up to rest on my cheek.

"I wouldn't say-"

"I would, you were a lot calmer than I expected you to be, the whole time you were concerned about Lexi or myself, never you. You're incredible." Aston grinned before leaning in and kissing me repeatedly as I felt my eyes well up with how sweet he was being.

"What? No babe, don't cry." He laughed slightly, wrapping one arm around me and pulling me into his right side.

"It's your fault for being so sweet." I mumbled as he kissed my head and I wiped my eyes, not even caring that he was still in his rehearsal clothes.

"Aston did you make Mummy cry?" Lexi frowned, obviously looking up and catching me crying.

"Not in a bad way, Mummy's just being a baby." He said, making Lexi giggle and put her hands over her mouth.

"Hey!" I laughed slightly, turning round to face him only to receive a wink in return.

"Here Lex, I got you a new teddy," Aston smiled as he chucked the teddy onto the bed in front of her.

"Have they been round with tea yet?" He asked me as he dug around the carrier bag.

"Yeah she had something to eat about an hour ago why?" I said, putting the roses on the cabinet next to Lexi's bed.

"Because I brought Lexi a little treat!" He smirked before bringing out a big tub of ice cream as Lexi's eyes lit up.

Aston put the tub of ice cream on the bed in front of her and took the lid off before giving her a spoon. She was completely in her element right now, a massive tub of ice cream with her 3 favourite flavours.

"Ast she can't eat all that she'll be sick! You should've got her a smaller tub." I sighed, sitting down next to her.

"Who said Lexi was going to eat it all?" Aston smirked, pulling out two extra spoons from the carrier bag.

"You're a star!" I giggled, taking a spoon off him.

Aston walked round to the other side of Lexi's bed and lay down on his side, one leg over the other and resting his head on his hand. Lexi soon shuffled over so that she was sat leaning back on his lower stomach. I moved the ice cream closer to the two of them before sitting up against the top of the bed so I could reach the ice cream too.

"Mm, Ast don't you want to get out of those clothes?" I asked before dipping my spoon back into the ice cream.

"Yeah Ast, smelly!" Lexi giggled before putting a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Oi!" Aston laughed, nudging her with his leg and she nearly fell face first into the ice cream but she kept herself up.

"What've you been telling her?" He asked, tilting his head up to look up at me as I shrugged my shoulders with a smirk on my face.

"Anyway, I will in a bit, I'm alright for now." He smiled before he frowned as Lexi put some ice cream on his face.

"That's it!" Aston shouted jokingly, throwing both his and Lexi's spoons into the ice cream tub before grabbing hold of her and tickling her into fits of laugher.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thank you so much for reading..as always X