Part 142

Part One Hundred & Forty Two

With the majority of the wedding already pre-planned, there was hardly that much to do. The bridesmaid dresses were all bought, we just had to go out and get another one for Courtney. We had Lexi's kept in the shop so that it can be altered because she's still growing. Like Aston said, he's still got the suits at his mums house but we needed to go and pick the same one out for Jayden, even though he'd only be six months old when we got married, he's five months old now, we wanted him to be dressed for the occasion too.

Aston had called the different companies that we'd used and organised for everything that we've booked to be sent over to my brother's house in New York. I'd also been out with my step mum, Louise, Courtney and Siobhan to choose my wedding dress and I'm in love with it. It's corset style at the top, strapless of course, and then it flares out at the bottom with netting underneath. My ideal wedding dress. It's absolutely gorgeous. My dress was being shipped over to my brother's house too, but I'd told Maxine that she was in charge and that my brother wasn't allowed the smallest look at all.

Right now though, Jayden was kicking away in his bouncer as Lexi was playing with him in the kitchen while me and Aston were sat at the kitchen table going through the last little bits of our wedding.

"The invitations have been sent out?" I asked, going down the list that I'd written out on a notepad.

"All of them."

"The favours?"

"Maxine's sorting them."

"DJ?"

"Booked."

"Ooh there's one, our first dance," I said, spotting it at the bottom of the list, not ticked off.

"What song are we having?"

"I've kind of got an idea, but what song do you want,"

"Well I-"

"And not a Beyoncé one." Aston interrupted with a smirk as I pouted at him.

"You're boring, well mine was a Beyoncé one, so what's yours?" I asked, putting my pen down.

"That Aerosmith one,"

"You're gonna have to help me out here Ast." I giggled.

"You know, the 'and I don't wanna miss a thing' one," He said, singing the lyrics slightly, making me giggle.

"You're useless, this one," He sighed, shaking his head as he played the song on his phone.

"Oh, I love that song," I gasped as it clicked in my head which song he was on about.

"So we can have that one?" Aston asked, pulling a funny face at Jayden, making him smile.

"Yeah, it's lovely," I smiled as I jotted it down.

"Mummy why doesn't Jayden talk to me?" Lexi asked, spinning around on her knees to face me.

"He's not old enough to talk to you babe." I giggled.

"But as soon as he can I'm sure he'll be talking to you all the time." Aston reassured her as she didn't seem too pleased with my answer.

Everything for our wedding was all sorted. All that's left now is to fly over to New York, have our stag/hen do's and actually get married.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X