Part 57

Part Fifty Seven

Astons P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning before Jess, with my arms wrapped tightly around her waist as she had her back to me. I heard cluttering coming from downstairs, figuring it was probably Lexi, I kissed Jess' cheek gently before climbing out of bed and putting my clothes back on. I took one last look at Jess sleeping peacefully before smiling to myself and closing her bedroom door.

I went downstairs to find Lexi in the kitchen stood on a chair trying to get something out of the cupboard.

"Careful Lex!" I panicked as I saw the chair wobble. I went over and picked Lexi up in my arms, balancing her on my hip.

"What were you doing up there?" I asked, putting the chair back under the kitchen table.

"I wanted some breakfast but Mummy wasn't down here." Lexi huffed, crossing her arms.

"That's because Mummy's still asleep, which cereal do you want?" I asked, opening the cupboard back up.

"The chocolate ones." Lexi said, pointing at a random place in the cupboard.

"These ones? Coco pops?" I asked, taking the box out as she nodded.

"How you feeling? Any better?" I asked Lexi as she rested her head on my shoulder while I made her some breakfast.

"My belly still hurts." Lexi mumbled after letting out a little yawn.

"Aw you'll feel better soon." I chuckled, kissing her head before picking up the bowl and carrying her into the living room.

"Can you put Peppa Pig on please?" Lexi asked, with a mouth full of cereal.

"Sure." I laughed, grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

I left Lexi alone to eat her breakfast and went into the kitchen to make me and Jess a hot drink. Once they were made, I checked on Lexi to make sure she was okay, then took both the drinks upstairs. I opened Jess' bedroom door as quietly as I could before making my way around to her side of the bed and putting both of the drinks on the bedside table. I knelt down at her side of the bed and crossed my arms, leaning them on the bed. I leaned forward and kissed her lips gently before sitting back to where I was.

"Jess, babe, wake up." I said quietly, as I saw her eyelids flutter and a cute little moan left her lips.

"Morning gorgeous." I grinned as Jess reached out and took my hand in hers.

"Morning." Jess smiled before rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

"I made you a cup of coffee." I said, kissing her hand gently.

"You're a star." She giggled as she sat up.

"Which one's mine?"

"Any, both the same." I shrugged, taking the last mug and sitting next to her in bed.

"So is this one of the perks of being your girlfriend now? Coffee in a morning?" Jess smirked, before blowing her coffee and taking a sip.

"If you're lucky." I laughed, kissing the top of her head.

"Well thanks anyway, it was sweet of you." She smiled sweetly before leaning up to kiss me.

"Did Lexi wake you up last night?"

"No I slept right through, why? Did she get up?" I asked, putting my mug on the side.

"Yeah, twice. I'm surprised you didn't hear the bath running."

"The bath?" I frowned.

"She was sick all over her pyjamas and it soaked through so I had to clean her up."

"Poor girl, she seems fine this morning but said her belly still hurts." I said, linking my fingers through Jess' and tracing patterns over her hand with my thumb.

"This morning? She's already up?" Jess asked, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, she was making noise trying to get herself some breakfast so I went downstairs and she was stood on a chair. I got her down, made her some breakfast, sat with her for a little bit before coming back up here to you."

"What would I do without you?" Jess giggled before raising her hand to my cheek and kissing it gently.

"Speak of the devil." I chuckled as I heard Lexi's feet stomping up the stairs.

"Mummy Peppa Pig went off!" Lexi said as she ran through the door and round to Jess' side.

"Oh dear," Jess giggled, picking Lexi up and putting her down in the middle of us both.

"Did you eat all your breakfast?"

"No, Aston gave me too many." Lexi pouted, turning to face me.

"In my defence I don't normally make her breakfast so I don't know!" I defended, holding my hands up.

"It's fine, at least she's ate something." Jess sighed, putting a bobble in Lexi's hair to keep it out of her face.

"Fireman Sam on this telly!" Lexi squealed, pointing at the tv on Jess' bedroom wall.

"Sure, but what about Peppa?" Jess asked, picking up the remote from her bedside table and changing the channel.

"Noo, Sam!" Lexi frowned, before turning her attention to the silly programme that eventually loaded.

I picked up my cup of coffee off the side and sat back as I watched Jess and Lexi giggle away at the tv and have little tickle fights now and then, laughing myself along the way, Jess really is a brilliant mum.

For the first time in my life I know exactly where I'm meant to be, right here with these two girls. I'm not opposed to that idea, nope, not one bit.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thank you so much for reading..as always X