Part 147

Part One Hundred & Forty Seven

The wedding reception was brilliant, everyone was having a drink and chatting to people they wouldn't normally talk to, the kids were all running around and playing with each other, except for Jayden who was asleep in his pram that Siobhan was watching for us. Aston had promised that we'd do the rounds together throughout the whole day, yet here I am stood talking to my family while he's stood at the bar with his band mates, and I know that Louise can tell I'm a bit frustrated.

"Jess? Can I talk to you for a minute please?" Louise asked as she stood up from her seat and moved away from the table.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked as I followed her.

"That's what I was going to ask you, what's wrong?" She asked, folding her arms.

"Aston, he said he'd stay with me all day and he's already at the bar with his mates." I sighed, twisting my wedding ring around my finger.

"Do you want me to go talk to him?" She asked, resting her hand on my arm.

"No, leave him to it, he'll get the message soon enough." I shrugged.

"Babe it's your wedding, you can't be in a mood with him all day, I'll go and talk to him, you take my bag and go and sort your eyes out okay?" Louise said as she passed me her clutch, which I'd put some of my make up in seeing as I don't have a bag.

"Stop getting yourself worked up for nothing." She laughed before heading over to the boys at the bar.

I headed towards the toilets but I was stopped by about ten people on the way there, congratulating and whatever. I left the room and got about halfway down the corridor when I was stopped by the sound of Astons voice.

"Hey hey hey," He said, as I turned around to see him jogging down the corridor.

"Louise said you were upset, what's the matter?" He asked, wiping underneath my eye with his thumb.

"You really don't know?" I asked as he shook his head with a blank look on his face.

"Figure it out Ast." I sighed, turning around and heading for the toilets.

"No, come in here." He said suddenly, taking hold of my arm and pulling me into the disabled toilets.

"Ast let me out,"

"No, what's wrong? You know I hate seeing you upset,"

"You really want to know?" I asked, putting Louise's clutch on the sink before I crossed my arms.

"Obviously, babe just tell me. Whatever it is I can sort it, I promise."

"You promised me that we wouldn't have one of those weddings where I don't get to see you at all, that we'd spend the whole day together but then as soon as we get here you're off to the bar with your friends."

"Babe please don't cry," Aston said, running his hand up and down my arm.

"I just wanted to spend today with you and-"

"Yeah and you can, but we've got the rest of our lives."

"We're only getting married once though! We're never going to get this again!"

"I'm sorry babe, I was only having a quick drink with the boys, I didn't think anything of it," Aston sighed, shaking his head.

"Now you go sort your make up out, because you're looking more like a panda than my wife right now," Aston smiled before he passed me Louise's clutch.

"And then we'll go out there stuck together like glue."

"Thanks, I'm sorry I'm already being crazy today." I giggled, shaking my head.

"Maybe a little, but I still love you." He smirked as I hit his arm.

"So you should," I giggled, taking his hand to show him his wedding ring as he frowned.

"And I love you too."

"So you should," He mimicked, pulling me closer by my waist.

"You look so beautiful today."

"You're looking very handsome too, who did your tie?" I smirked, hanging my arms around his neck.

"Erm excuse me, I'm 25 years old I can-my mum did it for me." He sighed as I raised my eyebrows.

"I love you." I giggled, playing with the bottom of his hair.

"I love you too." Aston grinned before kissing me repeatedly.

I fixed my make up before we left the toilets and headed back into our reception before our guests were lead to the room where we were having the sit down meal, me and Aston having to hang behind while everyone was seated.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X