Part 36

Part Thirty Six

Astons P.O.V.

I actually really enjoyed my night tonight with Lexi. I'd rather be here playing games with her all night than out getting pissed and ending up in some girls bed. We watched a few Disney films and played loads of games, like hide and seek. I couldn't wait for tomorrow so we can just hang out at the pool all day.

The next morning I woke up with Lexi still sparked out on the separate bed. I left her to sleep for a little while before getting her up, giving her some breakfast and getting her dressed into her swimming costume, obviously with some normal clothes on top.

I got dressed last, leaving Lexi to watch TV for a while. After I'd finished, I made my way down to the floor below us to Jess' room. I knocked on the door a couple of times but she never answered. That's odd. Maybe she's already down at the pool. I took Lexi down to the pool and got her all sun creamed up before letting her play about in the pool while I sat on the edge with my feet in. Everyone was at the pool bar Jess. Where the hell was she? I was spinning my phone in my hands waiting for a text from her. I gave up and decided to ring her, she answered after about 3 rings.

M - Me

J - Jess

M - Where the hell are you?

J - I'm on my way back now

M - You didn't answer me, where the hell are you?

J - I'm in a taxi on my way back, you can stop going all Dad on me now

M - Why are you in a taxi? Jess all the girls are here, you all went out together so why are you by yourself

J - I'm so stupid Ast

M - Ba- Why you crying?

J - Nothing, Ast it doesn't matter

M - You're not hurt are you?

J - I'll see you when I get back

M - No! Don't you dare hang up on me, where are you?

J - About 2 minutes away from the hotel

M - We're all out by the pool, come get me then we need to talk okay?

J - Okay, I'll see you in a minute

"Fuck!" I hissed, hanging up the phone before getting out of the pool.

"Lex can you just stay with Marv for a bit please? I'll be back real soon." I asked Lexi as Marvin got in the pool. She nodded and Marvin asked me where I was going.

"To get Jess, but I don't know how long we'll be gone." I said, throwing my shirt on and heading for the main entrance of the hotel. I sat on one of the sofas with my head in my hands.

I had a feeling last night that I shouldn't have sent her out with the girls. And now there's a chance that she's hurt, she sounded upset on the phone. I pushed her towards this. It's all my fault. A few more minutes passed by until Jess walked through those doors in the same clothes as last night. I stood up and she caught my eye.

"Upstairs. Now." I mouthed to her before heading for the lifts as she followed.

We were in the lift in silence and on our way to her room, until I broke it once we were inside.

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Ast please don't shout at me, it's the last thing I need right now." She sighed, sitting on the bed cross legged.

"Then tell me what the hell went on last night." I sighed, sitting on the chair that came with the dresser.

"I'm such an idiot Ast." She sighed, putting her head down.

"Why? What happened?"

"I got so pissed last night, I refused to move from the bar all night. A couple of guys came and talked to me so I just went with it. I can't even remember what happened at the bar, all I remember is waking up in some guys bed." And there it is. The one sentence that effectively broke my heart.

"Babe," I sighed, resting my head on the back of the chair.

"You had me so worried, I thought someone hurt you."

"That's not everything though Ast." She said before bursting out into tears.

"Jess I'm about ready to have a heart attack here, just explain to me what's got you so worked up." I said to her as I sat next to her on the bed, rubbing my hand up and down her back.

"When I woke up this morning, I couldn't remember if we used a condom or not then when I checked the bin I couldn't find one." She sobbed into her hands.

Great. Now there's a chance she could be pregnant with some random guys baby. She already has Lexi and now she might have another one on the way. I honestly don't have a clue what she's going to do.

"Don't cry about it, come here." I tutted before pulling her into a hug and kissing her head.

"If you want to kick off at me then please just do it tomorrow, I really don't need it right now." She mumbled into my chest.

"Babe I'm not going to kick off at you... So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know," She sniffed as she sat up.

"I don't really want to keep it but there's no chance I'm having an abortion."

"Well, you don't know if you're actually pregnant yet, so when we get home I'll take you to the doctors and we'll find out for sure yeah?" I said as she nodded, wiping her eyes before crying again.

"Don't worry about a thing okay? Whether you're pregnant or not, I'm not going anywhere, I'll help you through it. I got you." I said, taking her hands and looking directly into her eyes to show her I'm being deadly serious.

"You promise?" She asked as I squeezed her hands.

"I promise." I smiled.

"Good, I really don't want you to hate me because of this."

"Hey, I could never hate you. Well, I can sometimes but it's only because you drive me absoutely insane," I said, making her giggle.

"But I could never hate you for real. I absolutely love you to bits, you're my best friend and I'm going to help you with all of this."

"I love you too." She laughed, wiping her eyes.

"What you laughing for?"

"You're just the best." She smiled, before wrapping her arms around my neck; pulling me into a hug.

Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thank you so much for reading..as always X