Part 20

Part Twenty

Astons P.O.V.

I didn't want to believe that Jess sold the story about me but it all just made sense. I'd told Jess about it in the first month we met then I told Rachel halfway through our relationship. Rachel's my girlfriend so why would she even think about selling the story? But Jess clearly has a motive for selling it, I've not been seeing both her and Lexi as much as I used to and obviously the story would get my attention back to her.

After I'd stormed out of her apartment and into mine I got the number of the newspaper off our management and then rang them up to find out whether it was Jess who sold the story. And it was! They told me it was a Miss Jessica Louise Taylor who sold them the story for £200. She lied to me, she blatently lied to me. I then went onto my online banking account and tracked down where my credit card's being used.

It's been used in 6 shops since this morning, I gave it to her so she could buy a dress for the premier of a new film out next week yet she's spent over £50 in each shop and none of that has been spent on a dress. £300 on what? Rachel's not expecting me home today so I'll see what she's bought when she comes in. Rachel came home about an hour and a half later and in that time she'd spent another £100 in 3 different shops and none of it on a dress.

"Aston! W-What are you doing home?" Rachel stuttered, trying to put her bags behind her back.

"We finished early. So did you find a dress then?" I asked, going into the kitchen only to hear her running into the bathroom, presumably to drop the bags in there.

"Oh yeah, it's perfect for the premier." She called back.

"Cool, can I see it?" I asked, walking back into the living room.

"No, it's a surprise silly." She giggled before pecking my lips lightly before handing me my credit card.

"Alright then babe, seeing as I've got the rest of the day off you fancy watching a film or something?" I asked, as she sat down next to me and agreed.

"You choose the film and I'll just nip to the toilet." I said as I slyly slid off into the bathroom to see what she actually bought.

"No wait! Ast don't!" I heard her shout as she banged on the door as I looked through the bags.

"What the hell is all this stuff?!" She'd bought things that aren't even in her size, stuff she doesn't even need, and men's clothes that weren't even in my size so who the hell was she buying clothes for. None of these bags had a dress in them or anything to even go with her outfit.

"Just a few bits." She said, quieter than before as I opened the bathroom door.

"There's stuff in here that you don't even need, there's no dress in these whatsoever and there's mens clothes that aren't even close to my size. You need to explain, fast." I said, getting more annoyed by the minute.

"I bought them for a friend." Rachel said quietly, looking down.

"Don't lie to me, why the hell did you buy all this stuff?!"

"I was getting you back for constantly talking about that bitch accross the hall whenever you're with me! She's not your girlfriend; I am! If you're not talking about her you're with her and that stupid kid."

"You are bang out of order! She's my friend! It's not like I don't talk about the boys when you're around, that doesn't bother you!"

"At least I know you're not sleeping with the boys."

"Sorry what? You think I'm sleeping with Jess?" I asked as she nodded as if it was obvious.

"You obviously don't know me well enough then do you? I'd never cheat, I know what it feels like, so I'd never make anyone else feel like that. Ever! Wait, who's the mens clothes for?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"I thought you were cheating on me so I wanted to get you back and,"

"You're cheating on me?! And you bought him clothes with MY credit card?!" I shouted at her, trying not to get upset.

After another hour of arguing I'd broke it off with her, sending her back to whoever she was cheating on me with. Jess was right, she was using me. But that still doesn't explain the fact that she was the one who sold the story.

Vote/Comment please,

Thanks for reading..as always X