Part 56

Part Fifty Six

"As long as you promise not to hurt us?" I asked, looking directly into his eyes.

"Pfft, asif! I've not done it so far, I'm not going to do it ever. Don't worry about a thing, just say yes." Aston smiled softly, placing his other hand on the my cheek, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

"Maybe," I smirked, as Aston leant in but stopped himself as I didn't say yes.

"Yes." I giggled as he shook his head at me.

"I bloody hate you," He chuckled before leaning in and kissing me.

"All joking aside, I really do want to make this work with you. I think we've got something really amazing." Aston grinned as my heart melted at his words.

"I really want us to work too," I smiled before pecking his lips lightly.

"Seeing as it's late, do you want to stay here tonight or you okay to drive home?"

"Er, I could stay if you want me too?"

"I asked didn't I?"

"Alright," Aston chuckled before dipping his head down slightly to kiss me.

"Seeing as it's quite early what do you want to do?"

"Well I've still got a few episodes of Criminal Minds to watch so," I trailed off as I went and sat down on the sofa.

"What is it with you and this programme? It's like you're obsessed with it!" He sighed, sitting down next to me and hanging his arm over my shoulder.

"It's interesting! Plus Morgan's not bad to look at either." I teased, pressing play on the episode I was halfway through watching.

"Morgan sounds like an old guys' name." I heard Aston mumble as I rolled my eyes, typical.

"I didn't understand a word he just said, what was he on about?"

"That's Reid, he's got like a photographic memory so he knows everything there is to know. He was just profiling this criminal so it's got to be technical." I giggled, only just finishing my sentence before he asked another question.

"OK so watching criminal minds with you probably wasn't the best idea." I sighed, turning it off and throwing the remote to the other end of the sofa.

"I'm sorry baby, put it back on, I promise I'll keep quiet." Aston said, pressing a kiss on the side of my head affectionately, blushing as he called me 'baby' for the first time.

"It's fine, I'll watch it another night." I smiled, looking up at him.

The rest of the night we just talked, drunk and chilled out with the odd few kisses stolen along the way. I don't remember falling asleep but I was woken up by being placed on my bed and a comforting, warm pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Night babe." Aston whispered, kissing my head.

"Night Ast." I yawned, before falling back to sleep in my boyfriend's arms.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thank you so much for reading..as always X