Part 125

Part One Hundred & Twenty Five

Normal View

Six weeks later and I'm just an hour away from having my twenty week scan and hopefully finding out the sex of our baby.

"How you holding up babe?" Louise asked as she brought me a glass of water through from in the kitchen of her house.

"I've been better." I shrugged after taking a sip of my water.

"Believe me when I get my hands on him-" Louise snarled, sitting on the couch opposite me.

"You won't do anything!" I interrupted.

"I'm the one who ended it, plus he's the father to your niece and the unborn child's, you won't do anything." I giggled.

"Yeah but I can't hit you." She laughed.

"Lou you love Ast like he's your brother, you don't want to hit him." I sighed, shaking my head.

"He deserves it!"

"No, I deserve it. Just stop with this okay? He didn't do anything wrong."

"Alright fine, but if he even tries to-"

"He won't. Listen I'm gonna get going, I'm due at the hospital."

"Text me as soon as you find out!" Louise grinned, helping me to stand up.

"I will, just make sure you don't tell anyone." I laughed as I walked out of her house towards my car.

"I won't, have fun!" She smiled as she waved me off as I made my way to the hospital.

Once I got to the hospital I got a ticket for my car and stuck it in my window as I parked up. I grabbed my bag off the passenger seat before leaving my car and heading into the hospital. I spotted Aston sat in the waiting room so I took a deep breath as I walked past him to give the receptionist my name only for her to tell me that my appointment had been moved forward and we could go in to see the midwife.

"Aston?" I asked, making him lift his head from his phone.

"We can go in now." I said before making my way into room 3, with Aston following behind me.

The midwife had a quick chat with me about my pregnancy before asking me to lie down on the bed and roll my top up. It felt weird doing this without having Aston's hand to hold, especially when he's sat right next to me. I was still worried that there was a possibility I could lose this baby because the midwife said they should start moving and kicking any time soon and I haven't felt a thing.

As the nurse put the gel on my stomach and started to move the scanner around my heartbeat increased and I couldn't bring myself to look at the screen so I just stared up at the ceiling.

I was knocked out of my trance by Aston sliding his fingers in between mine and holding mine tight. I looked down at our hands before looking at Aston as he smiled softly at me, giving my hand a quick squeeze.

"There's your baby," Hayley smiled, pausing the screen on our baby in the middle.

"You can see they've grown quite an awful lot since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, they're quite big now." I smiled as Aston nodded with me.

"Now are either of you interested in the sex of your baby?"

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general
Thankyou so much for reading..as always X