Part 103

Part One Hundred & Three

"I can't believe you." I laughed sarcastically, getting up off the couch, not wanting to be touched by him right now.

"Babe just let me explain-"

"Let you explain what exactly?! You left me in one of the hardest times in my life just because it wasn't your baby! That's low Ast, even for you, you were supposed to be my best friend."

"I'd never been in that situation before, I didn't know what to do! You have no idea how hard that was for me!"

"For you?! What about me?! I had to go through the small amount of pregnancy I had all alone!"

"Yes for me! Watching the woman I love carry another man's child was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do!" Aston shouted, standing up off the couch too.

"You're so selfish!"

"Me? Selfish?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes you, only thinking about yourself and how you feel!"

"Oh and you were thinking about me the whole time?" He scoffed, as I shook my head.

"Actually I was."

"Bullshit." He laughed.

"The whole time I was thinking about what a stupid mistake I'd made and how much I let you down!"

"What?"

"Yeah, I was thinking how much I let you down, I got so drunk I slept with some random guy and didn't use protection and I was thinking how ashamed you were to have a screw up as a best friend."

"I wasn't ashamed of you, never think that!" Aston said, placing his hand on my arm which I shrugged off.

"But I'll admit, none of it would've happened if you wouldn't have got pissed out of your brains and gone sleeping around like a-"

"Finish that sentence. I dare you." I glared.

"You want the truth? Like a slut! The way you were dressed, the way you acted, everything."

"You think I'm a slut?" I asked, unfolding my arms.

"With the way you were acting, yeah."

"If that's what you think of me then why are you with me?"

"What? Babe you know why I'm with you, I love you!" Aston said, trying to take my hand.

"I just, I just need to not be around you right now." I sighed, shrugging his hand off me and walking into the hall.

"W-Where are you going?" Aston asked as he followed me and I picked up my bag.

"A hotel, Louise's, I don't know." I mumbled, sending Louise a quick text.

"You can't leave!"

"Well I am." I said, picking up my car keys.

"What about Lex?"

"I still trust you with her, I'll just come get her tomorrow, I'm not waking her up and ruining her birthday." I shrugged, unlocking the front door.

"Jess please just think about this." Aston sighed as I stepped outside.

"I already have, I'll see you later Aston." I sighed, walking out to my car before getting inside and checking my phone to see a reply from Louise saying that it was fine for me to stay tonight.

Vote/Comment if you liked this part or just the story in general

Thankyou so much for reading..as always X