Coming Up With A Plan

So that morning was the second day of school for Tamie.

Tamie's POV MY GOD I AM SO TIRED!!! Oh man what am I going to do today. I got out of bed took care of my business than was walking downstairs.

Tamie's Mom-(Walking down stairs.) Do you want me to drive you to school.

Tamie-(Why did she just ruin my morining.) No.

Tamie's Mom-Look Tamie I didn't mean to yell at you yesterday, I am just trying to protect you.

Tamie-From what!

Tamie's Mom-You know what I don't want to talk about this right now! So I am going to ask one more time...do you want me to drive you to school.

Tamie-Nope. (UGH!!! What makes you think I want to sit in a car and look at your face the whole time riding.)

Tamie's Mom-Ok and do I have to remind you again.

Tamie-Nope. (I walked out he door closing it behind me. My God she is acting like I can't hear her. Even though I would have never thought I would a say this but she is so annoying. I felt a cold breeze on my shoulder and I quickly knew who it was.) Jacob!

Jacob-Hey whats up.

Tamie-Nothing just waiting for the bus.

Jacob-Oh well i'm going with you.

Tamie-Ok (They both wait for the bus to pull up. When they get on the pick a seat close to the front.)

Jacob-What's wrong?

Tamie-Nothing (Looks down.) I'm fine.

Jacob-No your not (Lifts her face up with his two fingers.) Just tell me you can trust me.

Tamie-Hhhh....well my mom doesn't want me to be around you because she thinks your no good.

Jacob-Ok then listen to your mom.

Tamie-That's the thing I don't want to be away from you!

Jacob-I don't want you to go against your mom because you are a perfect little angel.

Tamie-Well I am not a complete angel but how am I suppose stay away when...

Jacob-No I am not going to come in between you and your mother like that.

(The bus stops and they both get off and go to first hour.)

Tamie-So we are just going to pretend like nothing happened yesterday and we don't know anything about each other. (Sits down at her desk)

Jacob-(Sits next to her.) Yea just forget you ever met me.

Tamie-No that's impossible I am not just going to sit here and pretend like I don't know you!

Mr.Mac-Tamie...I need you to sit in the front of the class from now on.

Tamie-WAIT...WHAT...WHY!!!

Mr.Mac-Your mother called me today and told me to sit you in the front of the class and not in the back with...Mr.Perez.

Tamie-Why me?

Jacob-Tamie just do what he says.

Tamie-Hhhh....ok (I moved to the front of the class. I feel like crap without anyone here like Jacob on my side. I kept looking back at him but he didn't look at me. At that moment I felt like we didn't even meet.)

Jacob's POV

She is making this harder on herself. She kept looking at me but I had to try my best not to look back. I want to be with her but I can't she is a perfect little angel and I am just a cold heartless thing without a soul. OH MY GOD I NEED HELP!!! I know i'll just ask Craig through thoughts.

IN THOUGHTS

Jacob-HEY CRAIG I NEED SOME ADVISE!!!

Craig-What do you want i am trying to learn!

Jacob-Ok Tamie's mom said that she doesn't want her to hang around me and I need help on what to do.

Craig-JUST STOP HANG WITH HER DUHH!!!

Jacob-Boy don't yell at me through thoughts!

Craig-Ok then why won't you just try talking to her mom.

Jacob-That's not a bad idea.

Craig-Ok now leave me alone we are learning new equations!

Jacob-You little nerd.

Craig-Ok say that now and when I pass the test and you didn't don't say anything.

Jacob-Whatever.

Skipping to lunch Tamie's POV

Oh my God where am I going to sit at. I know I can't sit with Jacob because he is not talking to me. Oh Randy is flagging me over to where Jacob, Craig, and Trey was sitting at.

Randy-Hey Tamie how you doing.

Tamie-Not so well.

Trey-Awwww what's wrong.

Tamie-Why not ask your brother Jacob. (Looks down.)

Jacob-I was meaning to talk to you about that.

Tamie-Well I am listening.

Jacob-Well I was think about talking to your mom about it....if it's ok with you.

Tamie-Well...I don't know because she is kind of over protective.

Jacob-It's ok

Tamie-Well in that case it is a very good idea...did you come up with it all by yourself?

Jacob-Yup I know i'm a genus. (Leans back in his seat.) Credits go to me.

Craig-But wait...you is a scheme!

Tamie-It's ok Craig I know it was your idea...Good Job. (Pats him on the head.)

Jacob-How do you know he thought about it.

Tamie-Your not the only ones who can read minds.

Jacob-You were reading our thoughts..stalker much.

Tamie-Ha ha I am not a stalker you guys were just thinking aloud.

Craig-Mhmm...next time I will block my thoughts.

Randy-Why do you got to block them...boy what do you be thinking about!

Trey-FOOD!!!

(Everyone started laughing except for Craig.)

*Hey guys guess what.....I feel like crapp right know so be happy that I made another chapter because I care about my fans :). Tell me how well you think the plan will work. M'KAY THANXX*