In Philedalphia

Tamie’s POV Ok we all made it to Craig’s place. It was big but really dusty and stuff like that. There were four rooms and two bathrooms. I set my things in a room like everyone else. Ever since that little episode in the car no one spoke to me. I could really care less about it though. I walked downstairs to the livingroom and seen everyone sitting in silence. I sat to a chair that was over to the side and just sared at them.

Craig-(Broke the silence.) Ok well…Randy and Pricila are in a room together. Trey and Alana get a room. And……..?

Tamie&Jacob-And what?

Craig-Are you two sharing a room?

Tamie&Jacob-(Looked at each other.) If he/she wants too.

Craig-There are only four rooms so how is it going to work.

Tamie-Not to offend you Jacob but I want to share with Craig.

Craig-Ok then it’s settled.

Jacob-No i’ll share with Craig.

Tamie-But I called him first.

Jacob-Then uncall him because me and Craig are sleeping in the same room……….no homo.

Tamie-Why! I want to bunk with him!

Jacob-To bad because your not getting him!

Craig-I feel specail right now. (Smiles.)

Tamie-Craig pick one of us!

Jacob-Don’t let him pick because of course he will pick you!

Tamie-I can’t belive you! Why won’t you trust me?

Jacob-Hhh…I do trust I just don’t want you to spend to much time with him that’s all.

Tamie-It doesn’t look like it and I am still mad at you.

Jacob-Are you talking about what happend in the car?

Tamie-Duhh…Do you know that I could have ripped your eyes out but I didn’t because I love you.

Jacob-I love you to but ever since you got pregnant things have been getting a little crazy.

Tamie-Well maybe if you put put a glove over your dog then I wouldn’t be like this.

Jacob-Your saying it like it’s a bad thing.

Tamie-I am 18 and pregnant! (By the way I had a birthday a week ago.)

Jacob-Well I am 19 and a father!

Tamie-(He looks so sexy when he is mad.) Jacob………

Jacob-What?

Tamie-I got to go…Craig come on your in my room! (I pulled Craig’s arm and dragged him upstairs. I went to my room then closed and locked the door.) I need to talk to you.

Craig-Yea?

Tamie-Why do I feel like this?

Craig-Like what?

Tamie-(Fell back on my bed.) I feel like ripping his head off but at the same time I want to make love with him.

Craig-Your hormones?

Tamie-It’s so hard for me to stay away from him. I am still mad but I want to jump and kiss all over him.

Craig-Love has that type of affect.

Tamie-I guess. (I heard a knock on the door then opened it. When I seen Jacob I jumped back because I can’t get too close to him.) Yea?

Jacob-I was serious when I said that Craig is moving in with me.