It's Alright

Jacob's POV When I was done with Dajon I couldn't just leave her there unconscious in the cold. So I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to the house. Before I got there I messaged Trey (Pony Tail Boy) on what happened in my head. Yea I know I am not normal. I am a vampire.

Jacob-(I busted through the door.) TREY I NEED YOU!!!

Trey-DANG BOY WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!!!

Jacob-I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING NOW FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!!!

Trey-Alright (Picked her up and put her on the table.) ALANA!!! PASS ME MY GLOVES!!!

Jacob-Is it going to hurt her?

Trey-Well I don't know Its my first time on a human.

Alana (Trey's Girlfriend)-(Passes him the gloves.) Jacob really?

Jacob-WHAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!!!

Randy-Hey isn't that the same girl I tripped at school today?

Jacob-Yes it is now Trey what's going on with her?

Trey-(Puts on the gloves. Then places his hands on her chest.)

Jacob-Hey dude why you touching her like that? (Pushed his hand off of her.)

Alana-Just leave him alone he is trying to figure ouf whats wrong with her!

Jacob-By feelin' her up!

Trey-Dude I am connecting with her inner chakra to find out what's damaged but if your so concerned on me touching her then you do it yourself.

Craig-JUST STOP ARGUING AND DO THE OPERATION!!!

Trey-Well...(His hands began to move slowly up her body from her hips to her head. The higher he went the darker his eyes turned. He then looked up with his pitch black eyes that rolled to the back of his head. He squeezed her head and she began to shake like she was having a seizure.) AAHHHHH!!! (He started to shake like she did then he let go and fell to the ground.)

Alana-OH MY GOD TREY ARE YOU OK!!!

Trey-(Breathing hard.) Yea I am ok. It just took more time to figure out what was going on and how to unwind her. (Taking off his gloves.)

Jacob-So is she ok.

Alana-Yes Jacob she will live.

Trey-She should wake up in like an hour or so.

Randy-Dude are you ok because you don't normally act like that.

Trey-Yea it was just more work, but it isn't that bad when I do it with animals.

Craig-I am guessing you need more training

Jacob-Yeah yeah yeah what was wrong with her?

Alana-You know you can be rude at times right.

Trey-Hey calm down but Jacob when Dajon pushed her agaist the tree and ground it hurt her head that caused her to black out.

Jacob-Oh ok but how did you know all of that.

Trey-She allowed me to see what happened.

Jacob-Wait hold up when you said she allowed you what do you mean.

Trey-It felt like a source was holding me back but it let me in.

Craig-That doesn't sound right.

Alana-Ask her about when she wakes up Jacob.

Jacob-I am

*One Hour Later*

Craig-Your girl is up.

Jacob-She is not my girl.

Craig-Just go check up on her something going on with her.

Jacob-ok (Leaves see if Tamie is awake.)

Tamie's POV

Oh my God my head hurts like crazy. Wait where am I....NO NO NO JACOB HE...HE'S ONE OF THEM I GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! I'm scared I can feel it...it's something cold.....cold and heartless. No this can't happen again. I can feel it it's coming closer....that cold heartless thing is coming closer.

Jacob-(Walks up closer to her and puts his cold hand on her cheek.)

Tamie-(Jumped off the table.) NO STOP....GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Jacob-Tamie come here and calm down it's ok

Tamie-(Starts crying.) DON'T HURT ME....JUST STAY BACK!!! (Picks up a knife from the kitchen.)

(Randy, Craig, Alana, and Trey runs in.)

Tamie-NO STOP....(Tears continutes to run down her face.)

Alana-Ok sweetie (Walks closer.) just put it down so we can talk.

Tamie-GET AWAY FROM ME!!! (Pushes her then runs to the living room. They all catch up with her.)

Randy-(Gets in front of her.) Look we already know you know what we are just calm down so we can talk to you. (Holding on to her wrist.)

Tamie-(Takes the knife and stabs him right through his arm. She brakes loose from his grip then she runs to a room and hides in the closet.)

Randy-(Takes the knife out his arm and his arm heals within three seconds.) Gosh she didn't have to be so harsh.

Craig-Jacob check to see if you can get her out the closet.

Jacob-Ok....(He runs to the closet.) Tamie I know you are in here just listen to me ok (It was quiet.) Ok if you won't come out I am coming in. (He tries to walk through the door but he can't. Then he runs back down stairs.) Guys there is something wrong I can't get her out!

Alana-What do you mean you can't get in just walk through the door.

Jacob-That's the thing I can't but when I tried I actually felt it.

Randy-Dude that's impossible

(Everyone goes to the closet and try to walk through be they can't.)

Craig-Ouch that hurts but how is that possible

Trey-She is something that is why our powers isn't working.

Jacob-Tamie look we are not going to hurt hurt you. I am the one who brought you here because I didn't want you to get hurt. I seen what Dajon was going to do to you and I knew that wasn't right. So could you please open the door.

Tamie-Do you promise not to hurt me.

Jacob-Yes I promise we will not touch you.

Tamie-Ok I am coming out but when I do don't stand to close or I will hurt you.

Randy-Haha how is a little girl like you going to hurt someone as powerfull like us.

Tamie-You'll see. (She come out the closet with her hair fluffed with a great light shining on her face with a halo. Her hair and eyes changed from a dark shade of brown to a pretty hazel.) Now don't touch me or your dead.

Everyone-Woah what are you.

*Ok for this winter break i'lI will try to write a chaper a day and tell me what you think Tamie is. Thanxx*