Tamie's And Jacob's Talk

Jacob’s POV

Tamie-Jacob could you please talk to me.

Jacob-Go away Tamie I don’t want to talk.

Tamie-(Walks closer to my bed where I was sitting.) What’s your problem?

Jacob-You are…ever since you came here you have been a big distraction to me. (I rubbed my hand through my hair hoping she would just leave me alone.)

Tamie-Well I am sorry i’ll just go and live in the streets if it’s that big of a deal. (She got up from the bed and started walking towards the door.)

Jacob-(I got up and pulled her back by her wrist. She jerked back to me untill our bodies pressing against each others. I looked her in the eye’s and said…) You now I didn’t mean it like that. (God her eye’s so are beautiful.)

Tamie-(When she made eye contact with me she started to stutter) Th…then wh…what are y…you trying to…to say.

Jacob-(She is making this really hard for me to say. I have never felt this way about anyone.) What I mean is…is…

Tamie-Is wh…what

Jacob-(I just got lost in her eye’s.) Is that all I can think about is you…Your on my mind all the time. Even when I try to stop your always popping up. (That sounded so corny she probably doesn’t like me.)

Tamie-(She then kissed my I couln’t resist so I kissed her back.)

Jacob-(It was more then just fireworks it was like heaven…she made me feel like I wasn’t just a lifeless jerk that feeds on people’s blood…she actually gave me a reason to live. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I grabbed her hips pulling each other closer. The kiss started to get more aggressive. We both fell on the bed behind me and she was ontop. She unbuckled my belt so now I was only in my boxers. I quickly got ontop of her and started to kiss down her neck. She smelled really good but I tamed myself so I wouldn’t bite her. I stripped her down untill she was only in her bra and panties.) Are you sure you want to do this? (I slowly whispered to her.)

Tamie-Yes. (We started kissing again not remembering that the door was torn off. I began to tug in her panties but a loud unfamiliar vioce stopped me.)

Pricila-Ewww y’all about to do it ain’t y’all!

Tamie-(I got off of Tamie and put my pants on.) Well thanks a lot for ruining the highlight on the night.

Pricila-Y’all is just a freaky couple.

Jacob-Well…Tamie put your clothes back on and i’ll meet you downstairs.

Pricila-Yea I came up here to tell you guys that we will be watching a movie.

Jacob-We will be down soon thank you. (I smiled at her trying to be nice after she just ruin my night and maybe my only chance with Tamie but sure allow yourself in my room!)

Pricila-Well I am sorry for ruining your one and maybe only chance with Tamie!!!! (Then she stormed out)

Jacob-No! Wait! I’m sorry!

Tamie-Well…(She put all her clothes on.) It was fun while it lasted. (She walked right passed me.)

Jacob-I’ll catch up with you later. (When she left I went to the bathroom. I splashed water in my face for what ever that was going to happen when I walk down those stairs. When I walked down all eye’s where on me and Tamie.) WHAT?

Pricila-Y’all was getting your freak on! (Everyone busted out laughing.)

Alana-How are you going to tell me a Trey not to do it when you turn around and get ontop on Tamie.