Can I Trust You??

OMGOSH!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL MY COMENTERS AND SUBCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Back to the story.)

Skipping To Night Time Tamie’s POV I walked upstairs from just eating dinner to see Jacob on our bed with his shirt off. Then I went over and sat next to him.

Tamie-Hey what’s up.

Jacob-Nothing much. (On his laptop.)

Tamie-Well are you hungry because if you are you can go.

Jacob-Nope I went when you were eating.

Tamie-Oh ok what are you looking up.

Jacob-Nothing.

Tamie-Come on tell me.

Jacob-It’s nothing special.

Tamia-For real Jacob let me see because you be on it 24/7! (I tried to reach for the laptop but he pulled it away.) I just want to know what your doing.

Jacob-Why?

Tamie-Because I am your girlfreind and I should know what you be looking up.

Jacob-No that’s just called being nosey.

Tamie-Fine whatever. (I crossed my arms then looked straight ahead.)

Jacob-I’m sorry. (He closed his laptop and put it down on his dresser then walked over to me.) Can I have a hug.

Tamie-No I don’t want your hug.

Jacob-To bad because you are getting one. (He walked over to me and gave me a bear hug.) Do you feel better now.

Tamie-Nope.

Jacob-What if I do this. (He increased his weight on me and slowly started kissing down my neck.)

Tamie-Ok Ja…Ja…Jacob it’s ok I forgive you. (My heart rate went up and he could tell so he got off of me.)

Jacob-Haha someone just got turned on.

Tamie-Haha I have to admit I kind of did.

Jacob-Haha to funny. (Then he sat next to me.)

Tamie-(So then I quickly got up and took his laptop. I ran out the room with it making my way to Pricila’s room because you know she is my sister.)

Jacob-(Then when I looked up I relized Jacob was infront of me.) Did you forget I can run faster then you. Now may I have my stuff back.

Tamie-But I want to know what you where looking at.

Jacob-(He looked at me with serious eye’s.) Now! (He said it in a sturdy voice holding out his hand.)

Tamie-(I was kind of frightened but wasn’t scared.) Ok. (I gave him his laptop back and went back to the room.)

Jacob-(He followed me back to our room then put his laptop in his dresser then locked it.)

Tamie-What are you going to do with the key?

Jacob-(He put the key in his hand and it slowly disappeared.)

Tamie-What happened to it?

Jacob-It’s still here but you can’t see it.

Tamie-Gosh Jacob is it that serious?

Jacob-Yes it is I don’t want you having nightmares again.

Tamie-Hhh…Ok. (I got in bed with Jacob right beside me.) Goodnight Jacob.

Jacob-Goodnight Tamie.

Tamie-(I slowly closed me eye’s and went to sleep. After time went by I woke up and seen that Jacob was gone. I looked a his dresser and seen it glowing so since Jacob wasn’t there I just went for it. For some strange reason his dresser was open so I just took It out and went to my old room across the hall. When I opened it up I went through his history and clicked on a link. A lot of pictues popped up with different people from the olden days. I seen some old articals about missing people. But why would that matter to Jacob? There was also some stuff about Lucifer and vampires. It just didn’t add up to me.I suddently came across the most beautiful family picture with all of them smiling without worrying about anything. It was a mother, father, two boys and two girls. Then I heard a cold voice and quickly turned around to see Jacob standing at the door way.)

Jacob-What do you think you are doing?

Tamie-Ja…Jacob you scared me. (I put my hand on my chest from relief.)

Jacob-(He walked out and took the laptop.) So…how much did you see?

Tamie-Not much.

Jacob-It looks like you seen all of it. (He looked at me and started to laugh in an evil type way.)

Tamie-(I got off the bed slowly walking backwards.) Well…I am going to Pricila’s room.

Jacob-I don’t think I can have you do that.

Tamie-W…Why?

Jacob-(He put his laptop down and walked over to me. The way he was walkng was disturbing like someone was controlling him. He looked at me with peircing red eye’s while his fangs grew out.) If you were smart then you would run. (Then he grabbed me in a tight grip.)

Tamie-NO STOP!!! (I pushed him off then ran downstairs.) PRICILA! CRAIG! RANDY! ALANA! TREY! HELP ME!!! (I looked at the top of the stairs and seen all of then except for Pricila. They all had their fangs out with red eye’s like Jacob walking towards me.) WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT!!!

Randy-We want you.

Alana-Why wouldn’t we.

Trey-You are special to us.

Tamie-WHERE IS PRICILA!!! (Tears started to run down my face.)

Craig-Oh no don’t worry we already have her. (He pointed to the corner of the wall.)

Tamie-(I walked closer and seen a little light flicker on and off.) Pricila?

Pricila-(She struggled to say her words.) Get away from me!

Tamie-(I got on my knee’s as she was sitting on the floor.) What did they do to you?

Pricila-Get away from here and me we will kill you!

Tamie-No I am not going to leave my sister!

Pricila-(Fangs grew out and I started to walk back.)

Tamie-Pricila what’s wrong? (When I was walking back I bumped into someone and looked up to see Jacob.)

Jacob-She is one of us now.

Tamie-(I looked back at Pricila and seen her get up and walk over to me slinging side to side with her hair to cover her face.) STOP GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Pricila-(She finally looked up and attacked me as did everyone else.)

Tamie-AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I am sorry I didn’t write yesterday because I went to my Great Aunts funeral in detroit and after that I was just straight out busy. But yes I am feeling better. And I want to see If anyone wants to be Craig’s girlfriend (A.K.A Prodigy’s girlfriend.) so tell me your age and why you should be his GF. I am sorry that this chapter was short but tell me to what you think will happen to Tamie. Lastly, thank you to my Subscribers and Commenters and don’t forget to spread the word about my story. -Thanxx