We Finally Meet

Tamie’s POV You know what I am done putting up with his bull crap because today Jacob was like “How is my baby doing?” then I started to smile really hard and said “I’m good.” then Jacob said “I was talking about my son.” then I said “I guess he’s good” then he said “Cool…You might want to lay back on those sandwiches your getting a little thick.” then I said “WELL I AM PREGNANT!” then left upstairs. I think that he is doing this on purpose because he is getting on my nerves. I don’t understand why he is acting like that but it’s really annoying. Well anyways it’s 12:34a.m. and I am so bored. Everyone told me to go to sleep because I need rest but I don’t need that right now. I tried everything just to fall asleep but my guard was up for some reason. I can’t sleep if my guard is up because that’s like trying to stay calm at gun point. I closed my eye’s and laid still. I felt a little presents to my right. So I slowly opened my eye’s and seen that same girl I seen in the woods. When my eye’s where completely open she jumped and ran out the window. I was not going to let her get away so I chased her. She was really fast but I was just as fast as she was. When she was close enough I yanked her shirt then jumped on her back. I know that this is not healthy considering that I am pregnant. She let out a little scream then we both fell.

Girl-HEY GET OFF OF ME!!!

Tamie-WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME!!!

Girl-I AM NOT STALKING YOU I WAS JUST CURIOUS!!!

Tamie-WELL CUROSITY KILLED THE CAT!!! NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME BECAUSE YOU ALREADY RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP!!!

Girl-OK OK OK I AM SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN FOR ANY OF THAT TO HAPPEN BUT I AM SIMONE!!! YOU PROBABLY HEARD OF ME FROM CRAIG NOW CAN YOU LET GO OF ME!!!

Tamie-(I can’t believe that this is Simone. I got off of her then dusted myself off.) Why did you do that huhh? (I plopped down in the grass.)

Simone-(Sat next to me.) I don’t know but I am sorry that I messed up you and Jacob’s relationship.

Tamie-But why did you have to take over my body?

Simone-Because you were the closest one to him.

Tamie-Well great because now Jacob doesn’t love me! (I started to cry a little.)

Simone-Yes he does.

Tamie-How do you know?

Simone-Well I have the power to control feelings and I can tell how people feel. Oh an I can take over people’s body.

Tamie-Well goody for you…just go ahead and run in Craigs arms so you can be the happiest couple alive.

Simone-I can’t…I don’t know if he still loves me.

Tamie-Yea he does he never did date since you died…Wait how are you alive?

Simone-They didn’t burn my body only snapped my head. So I was dead for a few weeks.

Tamie-Why didn’t they burn you?

Simone-Becuase they knew that I lied for him but he didn’t know that I could still live from it.

Tamie-Oh cool…Simone?

Simone-Yea?

Tamie-What is my emotion?

Simone-(Looked at me really hard.) You have a lot of them. You still love Jacob, your a little mad at me, your scared becuse your pregnant, you only have a sister that’s still a little mad at you, and your worried.

Tamie-Why am I like this?

Simone-Becuase you don’t know what to do. You just got out a break up with your ex that got you pregnant. You have some cruel people after you. I guess you don’t know who to turn to.