Will This Work Out

At Jacob’s House In The Middle Of The Night Tamie’s POV It felt so real yet it seemed like it could never happen to me but why did it. Then suddently I felt the force of someone else shaking me. So I opened my eye’s and relized it was just a dream. I was so happy and relieved.

Jacob-(Shaking Tamie.) Wake up! Tamie wake up!

Tamie-(I woke up then as soon as I seen Jacob I pushed my self back away from him causing myself to fall on the floor.)

Jacob-(He got up from the bed and walked a around it slowly towards me.) Tamie it happened again didn’t it.

Tamie-Ok am I still asleep or…or am I awake. (Getting up from the floor.)

Jacob-I can’t belive this. (He put his hand on his head knowing he was stressed.)

Tamie-Jacob…What’s going on with me?

Jacob-I don’t know but it’s not healthy so I want you to sleep in Pricila’s room.

Tamie-What why?

Jacob-I don’t want you having nightmares.

Tamie-So just because of some stupid nightmare your going to kick me out!

Jacob-Tamie just do what I say…I don’t this will work out between us.

Tamie-(Tears started to stream down her face.) But I thought you said you love me!

Jacob-I am doing this for you right now…I can’t stand to see you like this!

Tamie-(I sniffed then began walked out with my pillow. But before I left I said one more thing to Jacob.) Instead of just leading me on you could have just told me the truth. (Then I walked out before he could say anything. So I walked in Pricilas room and didn’t see anyone there. so I knocked on Randy’s door hoping he would know where she was at.)

Randy-(Answered the door with only his boxers.) Yup what you want?

Tamie-Uummm…Do you know where Pricila is?

Randy-Sorry but I haven’t seen her…Peace. (Then he began to close the door but I have my foot in the way.) Dang girl what you want?

Tamie-Randy cut the crap because I know she is in here. (I went in his room and didn’t see anything.)

Randy-Didn’t I tell you she is not in here!

Tamie-(I looked at the towards the closet.) Don’t think i am dumb I am just as old as you are! (I opened the closer door seeing Pricila in only a tanktop and underware.)

Pricila-This in not what it looks like.

Tamie-What happened to “I don’t like vampire’s!” and “Randy your such a jerk!”.

Randy-We made up so now we are together. (Wrapped his arms around her waist.)

Pricila-Yup I will see you later because now I sleep in here now.

Tamie-Well I need someone to sleep with me.

Pricila-Oh what happened between you and Jacob?

Tamie-(I cried some more.) He broke up with me.

Pricia-Sorry Randy but you got the bed to yourself today.

Randy-That’s ok because your big self always taking up the space.

Pricila-Awww baby don’t be mad because I am taller then you.

Randy-(Sarcastic.) Haha that was so hilarious.

Tamie-Ok well Pricila come on! (We went to her room and I told her what Jacob said and what my respond to him was.)

Pricila-Well you guys will come through.

Tamie-Hopefully.

Pricila-So what was the dream this time?

Tamie-(I told her the dream and she just sat there shocked.)

Pricila-Oh my gosh but why are you having these dreams?

Tamie-I don’t know but I think that they are trying to tell me something.

Pricila-Like what get out the house before we die!

Tamie-No! Because if you noticed who was in every dream I had?

Pricila-Jacob…But what does this have to do with him because all he does is kill you at the end.

Tamie-I don’t know how I am going to do this.

Pricila-Come on girl and get some rest.

Tamie-Ok and if you see me doing something out of the ordinary please wake me up.

Pricila-Don’t worry I will. Ok goodnight

Tamie-Goodnight. (Ok so I went to sleep not knowing what was going to happen next. When I closed my eye’s then opened them again I looked around. I seen a pretty young lady and a handsome young man. They were on the grass looking at each. They were kissing and hugging so I assumed they were a couple. A tear rolled out of my eye thinking about why me and Jacob didn’t do that but instead he is on that stupid laptop all day and morning. I tried to cry to myself quitly but I couldn’t. Then the couple seen me and walked over.)

Young Man-Hi are you ok?

Tamie-No.

Young Lady-Then can you tell us what’s wrong?

Tamie-Me and my boyfriend broke up over the stupidest thing and I really love him and he loves me too,

Young Man-Why did you break up?

Tamie-He is trying to protect me.

Young Lady-Then you have nothing to worry about sometimes love blinds people’s eye’s so they won’t see where they are going but…(Gets cut off)

Young Man-It usually guides you to where you want to go.

Tamie-Thanks you guys so much but I didn’t get your names.

Young Lady-I am Jessie.

Young Man-And I am Tyler.

Tamie-Well my name is Tamie.

Tyler-That’s a really wierd name.

Jessie-That’s the first time I ever heard that one.

Tamie-What year is it?

Tyler-It’s 1902 of course.

Jessie-Did you bump your head or something.

Tamie-No I am fine but thanks for you help.

Jessie-Your welcome.

Tyler-Now don’t forget to stay strong for the man you love. (He gave me a hug then left.)

Tamie-(I woke up with a big smile on my face and noticed that it’s 10:13a.m. so I got out of bed thinking about that dream I had.)

Hello I am sorry if this is a short chapter but I tried and I don’t know who to choose to be Criag’s girl so I am going to come up with a plan soon. Tell me what you think that dream was about and why she had it. One more thing THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT SUBSCRIBE MY STORY AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!! It means alot to me. And one more thing I might not beable to post a chapter a day because of school. -Thanxx