Trying To Make Up

(Sorry it was a while since I wrote it’s because some people stopped reading but it’s all good now :).) Back to the story—>>

Jacob’s POV I stayed out in the woods for the whole day and I don’t feel like coming back. I already know that the guys are looking for me. The only person that knows my hide out is Trey. I can tell that he was coming towards me because I could smell him.

Trey-Jacob come on man. (Walked over to me.)

Jacob-Leave me alone.

Trey-We already know what happened it’s ok.

Jacob-I am not going back.

Trey-Dude we already talked to Pricila.

Jacob-It’s not just her…it’s just some of the things she said I put into thought and…I just don’t know.

Trey-Which is why we are going back to the house come on Tamie is waiting in the living room.

Jacob-I can’t look at her anymore knowing that I caused her all the pain she is going through.

Trey-She still loves you and it’s ok but we need to go.

Jacob-I told you I don’t want to leave.

Trey-We are having a family meeting.

Jacob-I am not going back in that house! (I am really mad and am not in the mood.)

Trey-I never wanted to do this but i’m sorry. (He held his hand up to me.)

Jacob-You wouldn’t…(I felt my body go in a trans.) Trey I swear that when this is over ima kick your…AHHH!!!

Trey-Jacob I don’t want to hurt you so let’s just do this the easy way.

Jacob-Ok i’ll go i’ll go! JUST LET GO!!!

Trey-(Let me go.) Come on. (Started running.)

Jacob-I hate your power! (I started running after him. When we got to the house I wasn’t ready.)

Trey-You gotta be ready man. (He walked in the house.)

Jacob-(I walked in after him. When I walked in I seen Alana, Criag, Randy, Pricila, and Tamie. Everyone was looking at me which was kind of irritating. I ignored them and started walking upstairs. Then I felt someone pulling me back down.) Let go! (I looked back and seen Trey this guy is really annoying.)

Trey-I’m glad that you find me annoying but your not skipping out on this meeting.

Jacob- (He pulled me back in the living room and sat me down on a chair. I didn’t say anything but Tamie spoke up.)

Tamie-Jacob where have you been?

Jacob-(I didn’t bother to look up at her.) Out.

Tamie-Ok well I missed you.

Jacob-(I missed you too Tamie…I missed you too.) ……..

Craig-Jacob do you want to say anything back to Tamie?

Randy-Something like you missed her too?

Jacob-Well I missed you too.

Alana-This is a good start!

Trey-Ok now! I want Jacob to sit in between Tamie and Pricila.

Pricila-If he sits next to me I will claw his eye’s out!

Randy-(Holding Pricila.) Look babe just calm down.

Pricila-(Calmed down.) Ok i’m calm.

Craig-Well Jacob aren’t you going to move?