Why?

Tamie-I don’t care!

Pricila-Uummm…Guys can we have a little privacy?

Everyone-Yea sure (They were getting up to leave.)

Pricila-Jacob I even though I hate you I want you in here to comfort Tamie when I tell her.

Jacob-(When everyone else left he came back in.) (Whispered to Tamie.) Does she really hate me.

Tamie-(Whispered back.) No she is just saying that.

Pricila-Nope I actually mean it.

Jacob-Well that harsh.

Pricila-Well anyways Tamie are you ready.

Tamie-I told you I don’t care I hate her and I hate what she did she was just over reacting!

Jacob-Tamie calm down. (Wrapped his arms around her.)

Pricila-Well Tamie before I came here I was still in Mississippi and mom called me up.

Tamie-And you went to her house!

Pricila-Yea and she told me what happend between you guys.

Tamie-Well I don’t care what she said about me and you can tell her that!

Pricila-(Tears up.) Tamie just calm down and listen! She told me that we need to stay together because (Her voice starts to crack up.) she not going to be here.

Tamie-What are you trying to say?

Pricila-She wants us to stay together and fight because it’s her time to go.

Tamie-(Looks down.) Oh…did she say anything about me? (Looked up at pricila with watery eye’s)

Pricila-Hhhh…She said that the whole reason she kicked you out was because she didn’t think she could keep you safe anymore. She knew everything about Jacob and she knew that he would keep you safer then she could.

Tamie-(Tears are coming out of her eye’s) So all this time I thought she did that because she was mad at me.

Pricila-She said she was never mad and that she loves you.

Tamie-(Crying in Jacob’s shirt) NO NO NO!!!

Jacob-It’s ok baby girl. (holded her in his arms)

Tamie-NO! AND I TOLD HER THAT I HATED HER!!! WHEN SHE WAS REALLY PROTECTING ME!!! (Crying harder.)

Jacob-She knew you didn’t mean that she loves you and you love her back!

Tamie-BUT THOSE WHERE THE LAST WORDS I SAID TO HER!!! WHAT IF SHE THINKS I HATE HER!!!

Jacob-(Rocking her back and forth.) You were just mad at the moment it’s ok.

Pricila-And Jacob she was never was mad at you either. She trusted you to keep her safe that’s why Tamie’s with you.

Jacob-How…how did she know that if I only known Tamie for like two day’s?

Pricila-She know’s what happens ahead of time. So before Tamie came here she knew that you coming along her way.

Jacob-No…no that’s impossibe!

Pricila-She knew everything that happend. She knew all about Dajon and that jerk Randy that tripped her at lunch.

Tamie-WHY DIDN’T SHE TELL ME!!! (Holding on to Jacob tight.)

Pricila-She didnt want you to worry about her.

Jacob-Wow…Tamie it’s ok she meant for everything to happen so stop crying.

Pricila-(Starts crying.) Now she is somewhere now probably dead!