Jacob You Could Have Told Me Who You Really Are

(LoL that is a really long title.) Back To The Story. -→>>>

Tamie’s POV Ok I took care of my business and got in bed. But first I didn’t want any distractions so I ran downstairs. Everyone was sitting and talking. I tried to get their attention but they were not listening.

Tamie-SHUT UP!!!

Everyone-(Shut’s up looking at Tamie.)

Tamie-Now I want every one to be quiet while I sleep!!! Is that clear because if I wake up from y’all it’s going to be me and you!!! GOT IT!!!

Everyone-(Scared.) Yes.

Tamie-Thank you. (I ran upstairs to my room and quickly jumped in my bed but I couldn’t go to sleep. I tossed and turned but I couldn’t fall asleep. So then I went to Jacob’s room.)

Jacob-What’s up?

Tamie-I can’t sleep.

Jacob-What do you want me to do.

Tamie-Can I use one of your shirts.

Jacob-Why?

Tamie-So I can sleep on it to make me feel like your with me.

Jacob-That’s something you don’t hear everyday but here you go. (He got up and gave her a shirt from his closet.)

Jacob-Here you go.

Tamie-Thanks. (I left his room and jumped in my bed. I put his shirt under me and I quickly fell asleep. I opened my eye’s and tried to figure ou were I was. I looked ahead of me and seen a young boy that looked like he was cry but there was blood all over him. I couldn’t move then when he seen me he ran and disappeard. I looked up at the sky and is was raining with thunder and lightning. Since it was raining hard I ran to Tyler’s house hoping I would see him. But when I walked in I seen everyone except for him.)

Tamie-Hey guys do you know where Tyler is.

Tyler’s Mom-(She ran up to me.) No we have been looking for him for at least five hours. Can you please help us?

Tamie-Oh my gosh I will help but where was he last seen?

Mary-He said that he was going to Jessie’s house and we were over there and they told us that he left.

Lucy-And we can’t find him we were in and out of the rain.

Joseph-Can you please help me find my big brother?

Tamie-Yea but it’s really bad outside do you have a coat or something.

Tyler’s Dad-No only jackets and sweaters.

Tamie-You guy’s will get sick going in and outside the house like that.

Lucy-I don’t care I just want my big brother!

Tyler’s Mom-Do you know any place were he could be?

Tamie-Well actually I do I will be right back. (I ran out the house an deep into the meadow of grass untill I seen a little black shadow. I stopped runing and started walking closer. I heard someone crying and noticed it was a boy.) Uummm…excuse me. (The boy looked up at me and it was Tyler.) Tyler?

Tyler-(In multi-vioces.) GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Tamie-No you had me worried. (I ran up to him and looked him in the eye’s. They were dark red. My eye’s began to scan all over his face to his mouth and I noticed he had fangs. I fell back trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.)

Tyler-(He ran up to me looking me in my eye’s) CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!! HELP ME PLEASE. (His tears of blood ran down his face on his clothes.)

Tamie-Tyler your a…vampire.