What Are You

Tamie's POV * Now look at the mess I got myself in. I need to hurry home and tell my mom.

Jacob-Tamie your not normal are you?

Tamie-No so stay back away from me.

Craig-What are you?

Tamie-Does it matter...no so leave me alone.

Trey-Are you...no that's just a myth.

Tamie-Yes now stay away from me I don't want to hurt you. (I was walking down stairs to get my backpack and leave.)

Jacob-NO WAIT (He ran up to me and held my hand.)

Tamie-I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!!! (I pulled my arm back and with a big powerful force pushing him back.)

Jacob-AAHHH!!! (He flew back and hit the wall hard.) What the hell are you?

Alana-Guys she that thing that everyone was talking about.

Randy-No that can't be it's just a myth.

Jacob-Ouch my back hurts but can someone please tell me what's going on.

Tamie-Ask your friends since they seem to know who I am.

Craig-Jacob think rememeber what they said.....She is the enemy.

Trey-She is the one that killed our ancestors!

Randy-She is the whole reason there is just a little of our clan left.

Jacob-(Looked at Tamie.) Is that true.

Tamie-Yes half of it is. I am not a killer they tried to kill me!

Jacob-Ok then come here.

Tamie-Why should I trust you.

Jacob-I won't hurt you now come here.

Tamie-Ok just in case you pull a trick from under your sleeves. (She put her guard up then walked toward him.)

Jacob-(He staired deeply into her eye's. As he was looking he seen more then what he thought it was going to be. His eye's rolled to the back of his head and stood still. Her eye's rolled to the back of her head and she began to talk.)

Tamie-It was 1886 the biggest war of all time. My mother went into labor with me on one of the darkest day's of the year. When I was born my eye's were closed and I was quite. My mother prayed at night asking God to bless me with a spirt so I could live. That night God sent down an angel and another child was born. When the doctors called me a failure so that same angel was then part of me and the other child. People thought that was impossible so they came after me. Your ancestors went after me to try and take my life. But me and the angel fought back on what they through at us. When the battle was finally over me and my mother were hiding, for centuries we didn't have anywhere to go. (At that moment her eyes and hair color changes into dark brown and the light on her face was gone.)

Jacob-(He looked at her for a second and gave her a hug.) I'm sorry you went through that.

Tamie-(Crying.) They took my father Jacob. (Hugged him back.) So he is now part of them and I don't know who to trust anymore.

Jacob-Sshhhh....it's ok because I will be here for you.

Alana-Wow that's a lot to take in....so that means that your half angel.

Tamie-(Wiping her tears away.) Yea but I have to stay in hiding untill this is all over.

Craig-When will it be over.

Tamie-I don't kow but my mom said to just keep hope in God.

Randy-Wow....well where is the angel.

Tamie-Me.

Randy-No I am talking about the other child that was born the same day as you.

Tamie-I don't know...she is the one that lead me and my mom here so I don't know if she is dead or alive.

Jacob-Well just know that we are here for you and won't hurt you so you can trust us.

Tamie-Ok thanks... and Randy I am sorry for stabbing your arm, and Alana I am sorry for pushing you.

Randy&Alana-It's cool

Tamie-Does it still hurt.

Both-Nope

Tamie-Well Randy come here. (He walked over to her and she put her hand on his arm where she stabbed him at. Her hand started to glow and completely healed him arm.)

Randy-Wow my arm feels good how did you do that if it was already better.

Tamie-Just because it looks ok doesn't mean that it's fully healed. Jacob can you take me home.

Jacob-Yea sure do you want me to drive you or take you the other way.

Tamie-Whats the other way.

Jacob-On my back. (Winked.)

Tamie-Well I wouldn't mind the other way. (Winked back at him.)

Jacob-Ok then hop on. (She got on his back then in a couple of seconds they were at her house.) Ok we are here.

Tamie-(Got off his back.) Ok thanks you don't know how happy I am to know your here and understand where I come from.

Jacob-Well that's what I am here for. (Smiled.)

Tamie-(Oh my gosh he has really pretty eye's.) Did I just see you smile for a change.

Jacob-Ha funny

Tamie-Well I will see you later and thanks again. (I gave him a kiss on the cheek and another hug.) Bye. (Then I walked inside my house as he disappeared.)

Tamie's Mom-Hey Tamie how was the first day of school.

Tamie-Wow mom you scared me but it was good.

Tamie's Mom-Tamie I don't want you with that boy.

Tamie-What boy are you talking about.

Tamie's Mom-You know who I am talking about. That young man that you gave a hug to then left.

Tamie-Mom look you have to understand.

Tamie's Mom-No i'm not going hear it. I don't want you with him because I have a feeling he is no good.

Tamie-BUT MOM THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM! (Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.)

Tamie's Mom-DON'T USE THAT TONE OF VOICE WITH ME! And why are you lieing to me.

Tamie-Mom I am not lieing (I felt it again except it hurted even more.) AAAHHH!!! It hurts!

Tamie's Mom-Tamie that is what happens when you lie. That sharp feeling like someone is stabbing you is because your lieing so just tell me the truth.

Tamie-Ok ok ok he is not all that good but he does have a soft side.

Tamie's Mom-Tamie I want you to go to your room and think about what you did because I did not raise my daughter to lie in my face. And when you come home from school I don't want you to hang around that boy. I want you to come staight home.

Tamie-MOM THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! (I felt that sharp pain again and I fell to the floor.)

Tamie's Mom-Just do what I say because I hate to see you in pain like this!

Tamie-(I started to cry as I went up stairs. She is so not fair. She doesn't even know him and he is the one that helped me when Dajon tried to rape me. Sometimes she just gets under my skin. That doesn't mean that she can't stop me from seeing him though. No I got to listen she is just tring to protect me from danger. Well I don't care I will see him if I want to.)

*Ok tell me what you think is going to happen next thanxx*