Last Chapter: Let Go

Tamie’s POV We were all chilling down stairs talking, laughing, and just having a great time…I miss it being like this. Me in Jacob’s arms knowning he will protect me. Right now nothing can ruin this moment..well untill…..

Simone-(Looks scared.)…

Craig-What’s wrong babe?

Simone-(Everyone looks at her.) Ok now I am not trying to jinx anything but did anyone burn the bodies!?

Randy-Yea don’t sweat it me and Trey burned em’ I had her dad and he had Dajon.

Trey-Ummm…Dude you said you was burning them..

Randy-No I siad I had her dad and you was suppose to burn Dajon.

Trey-(Looks scared.)…

Alana-Well he was with me going back to the house..

Randy-Well..I was the last one to leave the building and I didn’t see Dajon so I thought he burned him..

Trey-N-No I di-didn’t…

Criag-$HIT!!

Jacob-SO YALL TELLIN’ ME THAT YOU FORGOT TO BURT THE GOT DAMN BODIES!?!?!?

Randy-No I burned her dad’s body!! Trey was suppose get Dajon!!

Trey-No Ray I don’t remember you telling me!!

Tamie-(My grip got tight on Jacob’s shirt. I was just paralized.)

Jacob-(Whispered.) Tamie it’s alright okay? I’m here no one is going to take you this time.

Tamie-(A tear fell from my eye.) NO HE’S HERE!!! (Then I balled up on the couch. Everyone stood up ready for what was coming.)

Trey-What ain’t nobody here. (Then everyone sat back down.)

Tamie-No he is here!! Like now I feel it!!

Randy-Your probably parnoid.

Tamie-Jacob you believe me right?

Jacob-Well..If he was here then I would feel it..but I don’t.

Tamie-(Really..It this ***** forreal?) ……..Fine..

Jacob-Don’t get mad…

Tamie-I don’t care anymore I know he is here remember I can tell the future!!

Jacob-In your sleep…

Tamie-I don’t need to go to sleep to know he is here…

Pricila-Tamie calm down if he was here I would be able to feel it.. remember i’m an angel..

Tamie-(You know what I am tired of all of this!!..) Ok I know he is here right now probably listening to us for all I know but if you guy’s are too numb to feel it oh well… (I stood up getting ready to go upstairs..but I stopped and looked at Craig.) Don’t do it!

Craig-Do what? Ok Jacob I think there is something wrong with ya girl…

Tamie-No don’t get it he is here!

Jacob-Tamie…(Walked up to me and wrapped his armes around me.) Come on lets go upsatirs..No one is here…

Tamie-(Before I could say anything the doorbell rung.) No…

Criag-(Walked up to the door.) Who is it?

??-Pizza delivery.

Craig-See I told you… (Opened the door.)

Man-Here you go sir..That would be $5..

Craig-Ok thanks man.. (Hands him the money and gets the pizza then closes the door.) I told you no one is here..(Opens the box and there is a note…) What the hell..Where is my damn pizza?

Simone-Read the note dumbo!!

Craig-(Reads out loud.) Tamie was Right…(Looks up at me.) Right about what? (Opens the door again with out looking.) Where is my damn pizza because I clearly asked for extra cheese..pepperoin-(Stops and see’s Dajon…) Oh $hit!

Dajon-(Looks Craig in the eye’s.) Move!!

Craig-(Looks at him in his eye’s.) No!

Dajon-(Knocked him down..and Craig didn’t get back up…Then he walked in the room and looked at me in the eye.)

Tamie-I TOLD YOU GUYS!! (I looked all around but no one stood up and did a thing. I looked closer and noticed time was frozen. I looked at Jacob but he wasn’t frozen because we were holding each other.)

Dajon-(Walked up to us.) Tamie let go of him..

Jacob-Don’t let go…

Dajon-(Took my wrist and started to burn it…) I said let go!!

Tamie-Ahhh!! ( I grabbed Jacob’s other hand and let go of the other.)

Jacob-(Mad as hell. He grabbed Dajon by the neck and knocked him to the ground.) Don’t touch my girl!!

Dajon-Do you really want to kill me because if you do then your friends will stay like that forever…Haha and did you know that when you die with out getting burned..you get another power…

Jacob-(Grip got tighter.) Un-freeze them now!!

Dajon-Let me have Tamie…

Jacob-Never in a life time..

Tamie-Dajon please stop…

Dajon-He beautiful did you tell Jacob about our little get together..(Starts laughing)..Man she’s a good ****…(Caught Jacob off gaurd and pushed him back with his feet. Jacob few across the room out my grip and froze.)

Tamie-(Dajon went over to Jacob and held him in a head lock.) NO STOP!! (Before I could get to him he snapped his head. There is nothing I can do now.)

Dajon-(Pulled a match from his pocket and thew it on him. Then he looked up at me and smirked.)

Tamie-(I’m done…) You know what I am done..You can just never get enough..You always gotta **** with me why? You know what don’t answer that question because I am pissed right now. (I walked up to him.)

Dajon-Haha..Now I got a bad @ss..but too bad i’m going to kill you.

Tamie-You going to kill me? Oh hell no!! (I knocked him down and held him by his neck.) I AM DONE PUTTING UP BULL$HIT!!! YOU MESSED UP EVERYTHING!! (My hands started burning him. So I started scratching him across the face.) I AM SO FXCKING SICK OF YOU!!! CAN I EVER GET A MOMENT OF PEACE!!! I AM PREGNANT AND YOU RAPED ME!?! OH ***** I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU THINK THIS IS!!! YOU MESSED UP MY BOYFRIEND AND MADE ME FXCKING HATE HIM AND EVEN NOW SOMETIMES I HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING HIM!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE $HIT HE PUT ME THREW AND TO TURN OUT IT WAS YO’ RATCHET @SS SCREWING UP EVERYTHING!!! (Every second I got mader and mader. I did eveything that you could ever imagine. Even when I snapped his neck I was still beating him up. Then I felt two strong arms lift me up.) NO LET ME GO!!! (I looked back and seen Craig.)

Craig-No stop he is dead..

Tamie-That liein’ @ss mofo! LET ME GO CRAIG OR IMMA BEAT YO’ @SS UP TOO!!!

Criag-(Pulled me in a hug.) Stop he is gone ok..I’m sorry I should have listened to you. But look just calm down ok.

Tamie-(Hugged back.) But Jacob’s gone..forever…

Craig-No he’s-(Get’s cut off.)

Trey-(Talked in a stern voice.) Craig…

Craig-(Looked at him then back at me.) He’s still in your heart that’s where he is…

Tamie-(Started crying.) Nooooo….

Craig-I’m sorry…

Hey sorry for taking so long to write this chapter but I was too lazy to deal with my slow @ss computer. Well anyways this was my last chapter so I really hope you liked it. So just Comment and Rate… So I don’t think I will do the sequel beause I don’t think I will get many fans and this story is boring…Well that was my input on it so if you think I should make a sequal tell my why. Mkay and further details about it will come later. -Thanxx