Just One Bite

Tamie’s POV When Dajon was done with me he spit on me then left. What did I do so bad to deserve this. Right now my cochy-couch hurts and I am bleeding really bad…I am very ligh headed and I am losing my blood. I-I-I’m hungry…and it feels like I am craving blood. Like really bad I just need it…Maybe my dad was right. What kind of monster am I if i’m human, vampire, and an angel? I just need someone to help me before it’s too late..

Tamie Dad-(Walks in with Dajon.) So did you two have fun?

Dajon-Hell yea!! Damn when I tell you that I was banging I mean it…

Tamie’s Dad-That’s good so when are you ready to die?

Tamie-(In a weak voice.) W-What? I thought you wanted me not kill me?

TamieDad-Well we did untill we found out about you being pregnant…

Tamie-(Starts cry.) No please don’t. Lord I know I did a lot of sin’s the hell I am even a vampire but please help me…Why is this happening to me I just got raped then he spit on me..I don’t even know if my baby is alright…

Dajon-Do you think we give a damn. Haha what if he comes out and he looks like me..hahaha

Tamie-(Screaming.) HELP!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!! (Crying even harder.) You know dummies that since ‘Mr. Can’t Keep His Pant’s On’ raped me the baby could die.

Tamie’s Dad-(Shakes his head.) You wanna get out but at the same time you call us out of our name..

Dajon-We know that! But if it’s a vampire/angel in there we already know it will live. If it was a regular baby then your f*cked up! (Laughs.) Besides I put on a condom.

Tamie-I wish that he bit your d*ck off when you went in!

Dajon-(Slapped her face really hard.) Learn to respect a man!!

Tamie-(Ooow that really hurt..Then I started to cry like a baby.) Please someone help me!!

Jacob’s POV The whole car ride was quiet. I don’t wanna be like this but it just comes out. Craig is a really good bro because he has been helping me out. We already know that Dajon is behind it. He just controls me like a puppet. When I was reading Tamie’s thoughts I wanted to drop dead…He raped her..He raped my baby. I know she is not my baby but she is still mine. When I see his @ss imma kill him.

Jacob-(Frowning deep in thought.)

Craig-(Looked back and seen me.) Jacob? Jacob?!

Jacob-(Steamed..Like foreal I was huffing.)

Pricila-(Looked at me.) Whoa Jacob you alright? (Snapped her fingers in my face.)

Trey-Damn he heated…

Alana-It’s okay…She’ll be ok.

Randy-Dang you right Trey..

Simone-Look Jacob we are almost there ok she will be alive when we get there.

Jacob-(I looked at her with pitch black eye’s and nodded my head then looked be down. When I get out this car I swear to God that I will go to hell early for what I am about to do. Damn the more I think about it the mader I get. A few seconds later we pulled up to a little abandon building with chains on it.) Is this it? (Whoa when I talked I had mutli-voices. Now you know i’m mad.)

Craig-I think…Pricila?

Pricila-Yea she is suppose to be in here.

Jacob-(We all got out the car. We waited a while to hear a cry for help. You know what I am tired of waiting.) Go open the door.