Does He Still Care

Tamie’s POV I am so depressed that we are offically over. This must be how Craig feels but probably worse. Why is this girl stalking me because she already ruined my relationship with Craig and Jacob. I am sure that everyone else thinks that I am crazy but why me? Why did Jacob have to let go so soon? Why do bad things alway happen to me? Now that I think about what Pricila said she has a piont. So there is no reason to point fingers at her. I feel so wrong from all of this drama going on. All I did today was stay in bed and not get out at all. I looked at the clock and it was 3:23p.m. I didn’t even want to eat but Alana brought me breakfast anyways. Since it was around lunch I expected her to come soon so I just waited. A few moments later I heard foot steps so I expected it to be her.

Tamie-(I was still under the covers.) Thanks Alana…(I waited for her to say something but she didn’t. I pulled the cover down and seen Jacob with a plate of food in his hand. Then I quickly pulled the covers back over my head.)

Jacob-I seen you…

Tamie-(I stayed silent.) ………..

Jacob-You can at least talk to me.

Tamie-(His deep voice gives my chills. I pulled the covers down then looked at him.) Thank you Jacob.

Jacob-Your welcome. (Stands there.)

Tamie-Uummm…..Bye.

Jacob-Eat.

Tamie-I’m not hungry.

Jacob-I am not going to have you starve yourself from a break-up.

Tamie-I am not hungry.

Jacob-Listen Tamie…..(Kneeled down on his knee then looked me in my eye’s.) Your carrying my son and I don’t want you to starve him.

Tamie-(Oh ok so if I wasn’t carrying your child you would care if I eat. Nice way to sugar coat it Jacob!) I am not hungry.

Jacob-JUST EAT THE DAMN FOOD!!!

Tamie-(He made me jump a little. I pulled the cover back over my face.) Stop yelling at me!

Jacob-I didn’t mean to yell!

Tamie-(I stayed quiet.) …….

Jacob-Ugh! Your so irritating I am glad that I broke up with you! (Walked out the room.)

Tamie-(Well that really hurts to hear from your ex. I pulled the covers from over my face then looked at the food. I am not hungry but I guess that I have to eat. I picked up the hamburger and started to eat it. I forced myself to eat it but i started to gag a little. I kept stuffing it in my mouth with it and tried to swallow. It was starting to come back up so I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the base of the toilet then started to throw up. It wasn’t like usual because I was throwing up much harder. Everyone ran upstairs to the bathroom where I was and tried to help. It got so serious untill I started to throw up blood.) HELP! (Throwing up.)

Randy-(Tensed up.)

Trey-(Tensed up.)

Alana-(Tensed up.)

Pricila-Randy, Trey, and Alana calm down. It’s just blood.

Jacob-Lay on finger on her…and you’ll see what I will do.

Craig-(Gently pushing them out the room.) Guy’s it’s nothing new…now go hunting. (Closed the door.)

Tamie-(I was still throwing up blood. In the corner of my eye I was looking at Jacob.)

Pricila-(Kneeled down.) Tamie what’s wrong?

Tamie-(Still throwing up.) The…sand…which…

Craig-(Patted my back.) Then why did you eat it?