Jacob Know's Something I Don't

Tamie’s POV It’s around 4:00p.m. so that means it’s time for me to take a nap. So I went up to Pricila’s room. I don’t know why I like to go to her old room I guess it’s because staying across from Jacob is kind of weird. So I laid down and drifted off into sleep. I opened my eye’s and seen that I was in a grass meadow. Then I looked down at myself and what the heck? I was wearing a freaking dress…one of those olden days dresses. So I walked around for a while untill I seen Tyler but I didn’t see Jessie so I walked over to him.

Tyler-Hey Tamie

Tamie-Hi where is Jessie?

Tyler-She is on punishment because she was with me the other day.

Tamie-Her parents don’t like you or something?

Tyler-Yea her mom doesn’t like me.

Tamie-Haha that’s funny because my mom didn’t like my ex-boyfriend.

Tyler-What’s his name I might know him?

Tamie-I doubt that you will but his name is Jacob.

Tyler-Oh I don’t know him but I like that name a lot.

Tamie-Yea I really like him but he is so up-tight and he won’t let go of something in his past.

Tyler-Then he needs to learn how to have fun and if you know how then show him.

Tamie-But in my case it’s different he is…specail.

Tyler-How specail?

Tamie-It’s like he is different from you and me.

Tyler-Well ok if that made sense but your a really sweet and kind person.

Tamie-Awww…Thank you your sweet too. (Then I sqeezed his cheeks.) Haha.

Tyler-Hey I hate it when people do that. (He put his hand other his cheek.)

Tamie-Haha well you have to get use to it because I am not going to stop. (Then I got up and started to chase him.) Oh my gosh you are really fast.

Tyler-I know…(While he was walking to me he tripped and fell on me.) Oh I am so sorry.

Tamie-(As he was on me he seemed so familiar when our bodies were touching. Who is this kid.) Oh it’s ok. (He got off of me and I dusted myself off.)

Tyler-Ok well I think I should be leaving now.

Tamie-Ok bye. (At that moment I woke up. I know that this will sound crazy but I think I like him. But that was just a dream and how can you like something that you dreamed. I am so weird and crazy. So I got up and went downstairs to see everyone sitting down.)

Everyone-Hey how was the nap?

Tamie-It was really good but can I ask all of you a question?

Everyone-Yup.

Tamie-Ok I want to know does anyone know a boy named Tyler?

Jacob-(His eye’s shot up right at me and he spoke really fast.) Nope.

Tamie-Are you sure because he is really familiar to me…and it’s like I know him.

(Everyone looked at Jacob and me.)

Jacob-And how would you know this Tyler guy?

Tamie-I had a dream about him and…

Jacob-It’s just a dream so don’t expect it to be true.

Tamie-Jacob do you know him?

Jacob-No I don’t. (He got up and went to his room.)

Tamie-What’s his problem?

Craig-He is going through something right now.

Tamie-But why is he hiding it from me.

Trey-Every time he brings it up he has a breakdown.

Tamie-Vampires can cry?

Randy-Yea, Tears of blood.

Tamie-Ok I will be back. (I ran upstairs to Jacob’s room.) Jacob? (I saw him on his bed with his head in hands.)

Jacob-Why do you keep following me.

Tamie-Because I worry about you.

Jacob-Well I don’t want you to.

Tamie-I am not going to stop I am going to find out what’s going on so you might as well tell me.

Jacob-(He got up from his bed and posted me against the wall in a tight grip.) How and why are you doing this?

Tamie-How and why am doing what?

Jacob-(He looked at me in my eye’s.) How are you having this dreams? Why are you having them it only brings back memories…memories that I don’t want.

Tamie-I don’t know but Jacob tell me what’s wrong.

Jacob-……….

Tamie-Because apperently you know something I don’t know.

Jacob-I…(He broke the eye contact by looking down.) I…can’t.

Tamie-You are making this harder then what it is but I will find out sooner or later.

Jacob-Then I will be here when you figure it out. (His eye’s turned to a dark violet. Then his voice started to crack.) Tamie promise me something.

Tamie-What is it.

Jacob-To never leave me no matter what happens…please.

Tamie-I never plan on doing that. (He kissed me on my cheek and I watched a small tear run down his face. I never did think that I would ever see him cry even if it was just a tear. Even though it was really blood that ran down his face like Randy said it didn’t scare me or anything. What ever he went through must have been pretty tough for him.)

Jacob-Thank you. (He showed a half smile then let me go as I walked out the room.)

Ok yall tell me about this chapter and do you know what is going on or are you just completely confused? But if your completely confused then you will understand in maybe the next couple chapters hopefully. And love you guys for your support by commenting and subscribing to my story. -Thanxx