First Day Of School

Tamie's POV It was going to be the first day of school at Madison High School...well for me that is because i am starting in December. I woke up at 6:00a.m. because i don't want to be late. When my alarm clock went off i rose out of bed, took a shower, then headed down stairs for breakfast.

Tamie-MOM ARE YOU DRIVING ME TO SCHOOL TODAY!!! I yelled from down stairs.

Tamie's mom-NO YOUR TAKING THE BUS TODAY!!! she gumbled as she was slowly falling back to sleep.

Wow i am in the 10th grade, 17 years old and still didnt get my first car. Instead of making breakfast i just grabbed a granola bar out the cabnet and started walking to the bus stop. As i was walking i looked across the street and seen a group of four boys wearing all black. One had an afro,the other two long braids, one with bushy ponytail, and lastly one with a blonde mohawk. I tried not to stair but i couldnt keep my eyes off the one with the afro. When i was staring at him he turned his head and looked at me in the corner of his eye. I quickly turned around hoping he didn't see me looking at him. I was then startled by i very loud vioce.

Bus Driver-MADISON HIGH SCHOOL!!!

Tamie-(Gasp) oh umm...yes (I said it quietly as I turned around and noticed the four boys were gone)

Bus Driver-GET ON OR STAY OFF!!! he said with an attitude.

Tamie-oh i am sorry....(I got on the bus to find nothing but wild and crazy teenagers. I tried not to cause a scene so i sat up front where i was hardly noticed. Then a boy around my age sat beside me.)

Dajon-hey sexy my name is Dajon and yours.....

Tamie-oh...ummm...hi i am...new (i didn't want to tell him my name because i didnt know him well.)

Dajon-Awww...is the new girl shy...well dont worry because me and my friends here (pionts to his friends) will keep you company.

Tamie-(I didnt say anything then he moved closer to me then put his hand on my knee.)

Bus Driver-MADISON HIGH SCHOOL (he stops the bus)

(Then i quickly pushed him off of me then ran out the bus with out any words being said. I wasn't really impressed by the school, it was somewhat big but not as big as i expected. I went to the main office and asked for my schedule.)

Desk Lady-ummm....Tamie Burnes

Tamie-yes ma'am

Desk Lady-ma'kay here is your schedule (while popping her gum)

Tamie-Thank you (As i was leaving the office i seen the same boy with an afro walk in looking angry)

Afro Boy-I WANT MY CLASSES CHANGED NOW!

Desk Lady-Mr. Perez we are already 3 months in this school year and each and everyday you came here and asked to get it changed i am sorry but no there is no more room in other classes

(I leaned up outside the office against the door listening to what they were talking about.)

Principal-(walked in) Jacob I am not suprized to see you here...let me guess is it about your schedule

(hhmmm...so Jacob is his name)

Jacob-I know that you have a spot open in Mrs.Rodgers class

Principal-Well look we put certain students in certain classes and you belong in Mr.Mac's class

(Wait hold up thats my first hour teacher)

Jacob-BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY LIFE PROBLEMS THAT IS FOR KIDS THATS LIVES ARE SCREWED!!!