I Love You

Tamie’ POV

Jacob-…Yea I guess…

Tamie-You sure?

Jacob-Yea…

Tamie-(I sat next to him on his bed.) Because when you left you looked mad.

Jacob-Well yea how would you feel if one of your friends told your business like that?

Tamie-Maybe a little upset but you shouldn’t feel embarressed if you are.

Jacob-Why?

Tamie-Because maybe I feel the same way. (I sat on his lap to make eye contact with him and wrapped my legs around him.)

Jacob-Really so you feel the same way?

Tamie-Yup.

Jacob-(Pulled my waist closer to him.) So what are you trying to say? (He had a smirk on his face.)

Tamie-What I am trying to say is that I would like to love you physically. (I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.)

Jacob-How much are you willing to love me phisically? (Feeling up her legs.)

Tamie-Want me to show you? (At this point our foreheads were touching and our lips were centimeters apart.)

Jacob-(Whispered.) If you can keep up. (While he was holding my waist he smashed his lips against mine. I didn’t want to stop and I could tell that he didn’t either. He licked my lips for entrance and he slipped his tongue in my mouth so I did the same thing. Now we were exploring each other mouths with our toungues. I wanted more and I could tell he did too so I forced myself ontop of him with out breaking the kiss. That’s when things started to get heated. When I was on top of him he took my shirt and pants off as I did the same to him. By the time we were just in our under clothes he got on top. He started to kiss me more aggressive then ripped the rest of my clothes off. He kissed me slowly me down my neck leaving love marks. He went farther down to my chest and started sucking on my breast. I couldn’t do anything but moan. He kept going down untill he reached my “Area” then came back up. He looked me in the eye’s and said…) Are you sure?

Tamie-(I looked at him in his eye’s and said…) Yes. (I quickly started to kiss him again.)

Jacob-(When he finally took off his boxers he asked me…) Are still a virgin?

Tamie-Yea why?

Jacob-Ok it’s going to hurt a little.

Tamie-(When he told me it’s going to hurt a little I kind of got scared knowing that he is a vampire and he’s very powerful. So we continued kissing and I felt something cold and hard against my “Area” down there. I opened my eye’s to see Jacob getting ready to go in. He slid himself in slowly then back out.) Ouch! (Ow!!! It’s hurts I thought it was suppose to feel good.)

Jacob-(Noticed I was in pain and whispered…) It’s ok. (He steadly went in and out. I was close to tears but I sucked it up. After a few times of going in and out it started to feel pleasurable.)

Tamie-(Moaning.) Ohhhh…Jacob…

Jacob-(He just kept thrusting his hips and with each thrust he went faster and faster. He grabbed on the sides of the bed and didn’t stop.)

Tamie-Jacob!….(Moans.) Ohhhh…(As fast as he was going I thought he was going to get tired but I was wrong. He gripped the sides of the bed tighter then went deeper and faster inside of me. And the deeper and faster he went I could feel the bed moving. When is this boy going to get tired.) OHHHH…JACOB!!! (Moans.)

Jacob-(I could tell that he was getting turned on by my moans because he only went faster. I was screaming to the top of my lungs but he wasn’t even done. Jacob was also moaning but he didn’t stop. For a while we was like that but I could finally feel him slowing down because he could tell I was worn out. With the last couple of thrust he did I could feel the cold wetness of his liquids inside out me. He fell on the bed next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.) I love you. (Tired.)

Tamie-(I could hardly breath.) I… Love…You… Too. (Then I fell asleep in Jacob’s arms.)

HAPPY M.L.K DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know this was a short chapter but yall wanted if to be Rated-R lol. Sorry if it was boring but I tried. Comment, Rate, and Subscribe and thanks to the people that like my story.Just tell me what you think might happen next. -Thanxx