Fight's And Argument's

(Ok to my readers just to let you know my story is nothing like that Twilight crapp because I don’t copy paste on other people stuff. If you do try to compare my story to Twilight then your not going to find anything like it. When I say that I don’t mean to sound rude but I was just letting you know.) Back to the story—>>

Jacob’s POV That was the best night of my life. I don’t want to go into detail but it was great. So after Tamie fell asleep in my arm’s I just laid there and started thinking. When I seen the sun rising I got up without waking Tamie up. I ran downstairs to make breakfast because I figured that she would be a litte tired and sore. When I was done I walked upstairs with a pancakes, bacon, scrambled egg’s, biscuit’s, and orange juice on a tray. I knew she wasn’t going to eat it all but i’ll just let her pick and choose.

Jacob-(I sat the tray on the night stand then shook her softly.) Tamie…baby…wake up.

Tamie-(Opened her eye’s and looked at me then softly spoke.) Jacob?

Jacob-Yes it’s me, I made you breakfast. (I smiled at her.)

Tamie-I…I can’t move it hurts.

Jacob-(My smile quickly faded away because I didn’t meant to hurt her.) Uummm…Ok do you want me to feed you?

Tamie-(She looked at the food in the corner of her eye then back at me.) Y…Yea.

Jacob-(I took her food and cut it up in pieces then fed it to her one by one.)

Tamie-Jacob thanks for breakfast and feeding me but I am really hungry.

Jacob-(She doesn’t usually eat all her food but she is asking for more?) Okay? (I quickly ran downstairs and got some left overs then ran back upstairs to Tamie.) Here you go.

Tamie-(Tries to sit up but groans in pain.) Owww!

Jacob-Tamie be carefully. (I helped her sit up.) Are you ok?

Tamie-Yea just a little sore. (She threw her head back looking like she was trying to hold back tears.)

Jacob-What’s wrong?

Tamie-Jacob…go get Pricila. (A tear rolled down her face.)

Jacob-(I don’t know what going on but she is really scaring me. I got up and made my way to Randy and Pricila’s room and knocked.)

Randy-(Opened the door.) Hey Jacob what’s up? (He had a big grin on his face.)

Jacob-Where’s Pricila?

Randy-(Opened the door wider so I can walk in.) In here.

Jacob-(I walked inside.) Pricila I need you.

Pricila-Ugh! Jacob what do you need?

Jacob-Tamie something’s wrong with her.

Pricila-(Walked up to me.) If you hurt her last night I swear that we will be enemies from this day on. (She walked past pushing me to our room.)

Jacob-(I turned around and walked back to the room. When I walked in I seen Tamie crying. Just seeing her cry hurts me.) Tamie…Tell me what’s going on.

Pricila-(She sat on a chair next to the bed.) Tamie…

Tamie-(Looked at Pricila then at me.)

Pricila-(Looked up at me with light hazel eye’s then walked up to me.) Get out! (Then she pushed me back hard and I feel to the floor sliding back. She closed the door in my face.)

Jacob-(What the heck. What did I do wrong…I am torn apart at this point not knowing what’s wrong with my baby. I just sat in the hallway waiting for Pricila to open the door. In about hour Pricila opened the door. I stood up looking at her in her eye’s.)