What's Happening??

Tamie’s POV Ever since that little conversation that happend between me and Jacob things have became a hazy for me. What I mean is that I am very unsure about what we were talking about. It’s like when he was looking in my eye’s he was staring into my soul. I think that I just over reacting or maybe not.

Simone-TAMIE!!!

Tamie-Oh…Huhh what?

Simone-I asked if you were ok…You look scared?

Tamie-Oh no i’m fine.

Simone-Are you sure because your shaking and your temp went down.

Tamie-Yea I am fine.

Jacob-(Looked at me with red eye’s with a smirk on his face.)

Tamie-(I don’t like the way he is looking at me. It looks like he is going to kill me.)

Simone-(Seen Jacob.) Hey Jacob…I think the need some help in the kitchen.

Jacob-(Stopped looking at me and his original eye color came back.) Ok. (Walked in the kitchen.)

Tamie-Thank you so much.

Simone-No problem.

Tamie-What is he doing to me?

Simone-I am not quite sure yet but I got your back.

Tamie-Ok well it’s getting late so i’m going to bed.

Simone-Without eating?

Tamie-I’ll be alright. (Then I walked upstairs as I heard eveyone else say goodnight. When I got to my room I changed, brushed my teeth, then climbed into bed. Everytime I would try to go to sleep I could see his eye’s…those red eye’s that were staring at me bloodshot red. I twisted and turned in my bed while I tried to go to sleep. Soon I was able to shake it off and sleep. That’s when I noticed I was put in a trans that I like to call dream. I looked up and seen Jacob touching my stomach like earlier today.)

Jacob-Come on Tamie just do it for us…(Rubbing my stomach.)

Tamie-Do what?

Jacob-There is only one thing standing in between us…(Looked down at my stomach.) Don’t you want us to be together?

Tamie-Yea but…

Jacob-But what? You want me and I want you…but this one little thing that is standing in the way.

Tamie-I want you but…(Get’s cut off.)

Jacob-(Pushed her up against the wall and kissed her down her neck) Come on…(Kiss.)…Tamie…(Kiss.)…It’ll be…(Kiss.)…Alright…(Kisses. Then he rubbed her inner thighs and kissed her lips.)

Tamie-(Kissed back wanting more but Jacob stopped.) Jacob…

Jacob-(Looked at me in the eye’s.) You know what to do. (He put a knife in my hand then disappeard.)

Tamie-(I was scared…I kept hearing voices telling me to do it. But I could hear my sons voice crying out to me telling me to stop. I looked ahead of me and seen Jacob with his eye’s staring into me.)

Jacob-Do want me?

Tamie-Y-Ye-Yes…

Jacob-Then do it.

Tamie-(With no hesitation I lifted the knife up with both hands and jabbed it into my stomach. I screamed in pain but I knew that no one could hear me.) JACOB!!!

Jacob-(Grinned.) This will be our little secret. (Then he turned around and left.)

Tamie-(My stomach didn’t only hurt but my heart did to. As I slowly died into my own puddle of blood I asked myself what’s happening? That is when I quickly shot up from my bed sheets and started crying. I put my hands on my stomach making sure nothing really happend. I was scared out of my mind.)