First Impression

So when school was over Tamie and Jacob are walking to Tamie's house. Tamie's POV

Tamie-Are you ok. (Looks at Jacob.)

Jacob-Yea are you ok.

Tamie-Yup but are you going to tell her what you are.

Jacob-Well it depends on how she will take it.

Tamie-Well...I'll figure it out once we get there. (My mom will probably freak.)

Jacob-Ok well hop on my back. (She gets on his back then three seconds later their at the house.)

Tamie-Let's get this over with (Takes a deep breath then takes Jacobs hand and leads him in her house.) MOM I AM BACK AND HAS SOMEONE HERE TO MEET YOU!!!

Tamie's Mom-(Comes jogging down the stairs.) Yes hunny who is it...(See's its Jacob and gives Tamie the look.) Uuummm...hello.

Jacob-(Uses a proper vioce.) Hello my name is Jacob...Jacob Perez (Holds hand out to shakes her hand with a smile on his face.)

Tamie's Mom-(Just looks at him puzzled.)

Tamie-Mom be nice.

Tamie's Mom-Well just call me Mrs.Burnes

Jacob-Ok Mrs.Burnes may I sit down.

Mrs.Burnes-(Answers quickly.) No.

Tamie-What's your problem!

Mrs.Burnes-This is the problem I told you to stay away from this young man and what do you do.... you invite him inside of my house!

Tamie-Just to prove to you that their is nothing wrong with him...and here you go treating him like trash and five minutes didn't pass by.

Jacob-Uummm...I just came here so I could talk to you...if it's alright.

Mrs.Burnes-What could you possible tell me that's important.

Jacob-Well I understand that you are trying to protect her from what's trying to hurt her but I wanted you to know that i'm not going to put her in harms way.

Tamie-See I told you!

Mrs.Burnes-YOU TOLD HIM AFTER ALL THIS TIME OF HIDING WE FINALLY FOUND SOME WHERE TO GO AND YOU JUST HAD TO BLOW OUR COVER!!!

Jacob-No Mrs.Burnes please let me explain!

Mrs.Burnes-NO! AND DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN COME IN HERE THINKING THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!!! YES I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU AND WHAT AND YOUR ANCESTORS DID TO US!!!

Tamie-BUT MOM YOU GOT TO HEAR US OUT!!! (Tearing up.)

Mrs.Burnes-TAMIE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I WANT YOU TO GO UPSTAIRS TO YOUR ROOM AND I WANT YOU (Points to Jacob) OUT!!!

Jacob-(Feels bad.) No please Mrs.Burnes I am not going to hurt you or her I am on your side.

Tamie-MOM I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU RIGHT NOW (Starts crying.) IF YOU REALLY WANTED THIS TO END THEN YOU WOULD WANT TO TRY TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE!!!

Jacob-Tamie don't yell at your mother like that!

Mrs.Burnes-YOU KNOW WHAT...OUT I WANT YOU OUT MY HOUSE BECAUSE I DID NOT RAISE A CHILD TO ACT LIKE THIS!!!

Jacob-WAIT NO! Please is there anything I can do just let her stay with you!

Mrs.Burnes-TAMIE GO PACK YOUR BAGS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE...I AM TIRED OF IT SO YOU CAN GO AND LIVE WITH YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND IF YOU WANT TO!!!

Tamie-Mom no...he's not even my boyfriend. (Cries even more.)

Jacob-No please don't kick her out. She needs you right now.

Mrs.Burnes-TAMIE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!! SO GO PACK YOUR BAGS!!! (Points towards the stairs.) AND DON'T EVER COME HERE AGAIN!!!

Tamie-FINE!!! (Goes upstairs and packs then comes back down.)

Jacob-Please Mrs.Burnes don't do this to your daughter. I am sorry from coming in between your guys relationship. JUST PLEASE DON'T KICK HER OUT!!!

Mrs.Burnes-You don't know how bad this is hurting me...(Pushes them out to the front porch.)

Tamie-DON'T TOUCH ME ...I HATE YOU!!!

Jacob-Please don't do this.

Mrs.Burnes-Jacob take good care of her. (Closes the door then leaves them out in the cold.)

Tamie-(Still crying.) Did she really kick me out.

Jacob-Come on get on my back we are going home.

Tamie-Your taking me in.

Jacob-Of course I wouldn't just leave you homeless.

Tamie-Thanks (When she was going to get on his back she felt a major sharp pain in her stomach then fell to the ground.) AAAHHHHH!!! IT HURTS!!!

Jacob-What's wrong!

Tamie-Ouch!!! Don't worry it will wear off!

Jacob-(He picks her up bridal style then runs to the house.) Tamie we are here. (When he looks down to see her sleeping.) Wow that was fast. (He walks in the house with her in his arms.)

Trey-ARE YOU SERIOUS AGAIN...ALANA PASS ME MY GLOVES!!!

Alana-Jacob you are a mess! (Gives him the gloves.)

Jacob-Hey! I didn't do anything she fell asleep.

Randy-Ok but why is she here.

Jacob-She is here because her mom kicked her out.

Craig-That's harsh

Jacob-I know but i'll be back down I am going to put her in my room. (Goes upstairs and put her in his room.)

*Hey yall tell me what you think about it so far. And just so you know Alana doesn't go to school she stays at home all day. @FloLovesRayRayMb is it ok if i use your real name in my story and if not make one up. Lastly, It will be a while untill I post more chapters just to just to leave you suspicious. kk thanxx :p.*