He's Back

Tamie’s POV It has been four months now so that means that I am seven months pregnant. Yes my stomach is bigger then a pumpkin. I actully feel fat though haha but I am happy because I am going to be a mother. At the same time kind of sad because my son’s dad is a total lunatic! One time I went in his room and I seen him in the corner rocking himself back and forth talking to himself. Now he is either mad/sad because of the break up or he is just straight up crazy. Haha I don’t even know what I seen in him. The really bad news is that Craig told me that “They” are tracking us down. He said that it’s easier because I am now seven months pregnant. You just don’t know how scared I am. I even had some dreams like that too… Well right now I am downstairs chilling with Pricila on the couch while that others are out.

Tamie-I don’t care you still did him. (I started laughing.)

Pricila-Haha…Why are you making it sound like I am dirty.

Tamie-Haha…Ok so how was it?

Pricila-(Started going crazy.) Oh my gosh girl! He is a beast I would have never thought he could do those things! Then that long tounge of his! Whooo! You don’t want to know the things we did to each other!

Tamie-(Laughing really hard.) I am sure I don’t want to know!

Pricila-Mmm…Randy is a freaky beast.

Tamie-(We continued talking untill they came back. Then we got quite.)

Alana-So what you guys talking about?

Pricila-(Looked at me.) Umm..We were talking about umm…

Randy-They were talking about me..haha. Did you enjoy last night. (Winked at Pricila.)

Pricila-(Blushing really hard.)

Simone-Well anyway’s…Tamie you look so big and round!

Tamie-Well…That’s what happens when you get pregnant.

Craig-(Poked my stomach.) What are you going to name him?

Tamie-I don’t know.

Trey-You should name him after Jacob

Tamie-(I looked at him crazy.) And why would I do that?

Jacob-He is going to look like me so why not. (Sat down.)

Tamie-Mhmm…Maybe Rasheem or Rashad?

Jacob-Why don’t you want to name him after me?

Tamie-I don’t know Jacob is so…

Jacob-So what?

Tamie-I’ll just think about it. (Wow this was like one of the realist conversations we had.)

Pricila-I think you should.

Tamie-(I gave her a serous glare. Then kind of whisperd to her.) Now why whould I name him after his crazy daddy?

Everyone-(Except Jacob busted out laughing.)

Jacob-You know I could hear you.

Tamie-Oh well…(This is akward.) I’ll be outside on the porch swing. (I tried to get up but I was struggling.) Pricila help me up please. (Before Pricila could get up Jacob ran over and hold his hand out. All I did was stare at it not knowing what he was trying to do.)

Jacob-(Holding his hand out.) I’m trying to help you.

Tamie-…

Jacob-Ugh! Whatever for get it! I was just trying to be nice! (Walked away.)

Pricila-(Hold out her hand.) Come on Tamie.

Tamie-(I reached ou and grabbed her hand.) Thanks… (When I stood up I wobbled out to the front porch and sat on the swing.) Ahhh…It feels great to sit down. (I was swinging back and forth like a little kid. Then the front door opened and you could probably guess who it was…Jacob…I looked forward pretending like he wasn’t there.)