We Need To Get Out Of Here

Craig’s POV When Tamie went to sleep I started to watch T.V. quietly but most of the time I was watching her sleep. She looks very peaceful…like nothing was worrying her. So I sat at the end of the bed watching but then it looked like something was disturbing her. Her breathing got heavier and she started to sweat really hard. I started to shake her but she wouldn’t wake up.

Craig-TAMIE…WAKE UP. (I was started to shake her harder.)

Tamie-(Sleeping.) NO STOP!!!

Craig-(I wasn’t going to give up on her.) TAMIE WAKE UP!!! (She was starting to scare me because it look like she was one of those girl on Nightmare on Elm Street the movie. Jacob is going to kill me if something happens to her.)

Tamie’s POV When I went to sleep Craig turned on the T.V. and watched it quietly. I slowly fell asleep and surprisingly I felt safe. It’s like at first I was getting rest. I slept very peacefully. That was until I heard a small but load vioce.

???-Tamie…Tamie…Tamie…

Tamie-…….(I stayed silent because I was too afraid to speak.)

???-Tamie…I know you hear me…

Tamie-Please leave me alone! (I could tell it was a boy but his vioce was so calm and soft.)

???-I am coming for you…

Tamie-If this is Dajon you need to stop!

Dajon-(He appeard right in front of me.) Your smarter then I thought…

Tamie-If you hurt me Jacob will kill you!

Dajon-Are you sure about that…

Tamie-Yes 100% sure.

Dajon-Ok…Well do you know where he is?

Tamie-No.

Dajon-Well let’s just say he will need some help…soon…

Tamie-Why are you doing this?

Dajon-Why did he leave me outside and alone for me to die? I guess his plan back fired…

Tamie-Then what do you want from me…

Dajon-Nothing but your dad does…Is there something that I should want?

Tamie-(Wait…I don’t think he knows that I am pregnant.) You don’t know?

Dajon-Know what?

Tamie-(THANK YOU GOD HE DOESN’T KNOW!!!) …..

Dajon-WHAT DON’T I KNOW!!! (Ran over to me and grabbed me by my neck.)

Tamie-(I tried to breath but it was hard.) NO STOP!!!

Dajon-(Dropped me.) I’ll find out sooner or later…(Then he disappeard.)

Jacob’s POV I was in the forest hunting. I caught a few animals but something was telling me to leave. I just ignored it and I went to me lil hide out. While I was in there I started to think about what happened. Hhh…I don’t want to believe that Dajon is alive. I just…just don’t. As I sat I heard a little voice.

???-Hey…Jacob…

Jacob-(What the heck. Am I hearing things.)

???-Nope…but listen…

Jacob-(It was a boy I know. He voice was in and out.) What?

???-(Then his voice became very clear to my left ear.) I’m back.

Jacob-(I almost fell as I looked to me left. I seen a shadow but when I looked at it’s face is was Dajon. When I seen him th first thing that came to my mind was Tamie and my baby.)