That's Weird

Tamie’s POV Ok I got out of bed and took care of my business. Then I ran downstairs. I seen everyone down there except for Jacob. Well it really didn’t matter to me so I just took a seat and started to eat breakfast.

Pricila-You look happy this morning.

Tamie-I feel really good today.

Alana-So you got a good night sleep?

Tamie-Yes I did. (I said it in a very cheerful voice.)

Craig-So you didn’t have any nightmare’s?

Tamie-Nope!

Randy-Why are you so happy all of a sudden?

Tamie-I had a really good dream last night.

Trey-What happened in it?

Tamie-Dang why are there so may questions?

Alana-I don’t know just curious.

(I finished breakfast and we all went to the living room and we were watching movies. Then Jacob came downstairs and sat next to me.)

Tamie-(I had a big smile on my face.) Hey how are you doing?

Jacob-I’m fine but are you ok?

Tamie-Of course I am I can’t ask one of my friend’s how their doing anymore?

Jacob-Uummm…I guess you can.

Tamie-Great. (I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.) You know I love you right?

Jacob-Yes I do to but…you do know we are…kind of…you know…broken up.

Tamie-Yea I know we are I just wanted to let you know my love won’t end for you. (I smiled big and and hugged him tight.)

Everyone-(Except me and Jacob.) Awww…

Tamie-Haha (I let go of him and started to watch the movie.)

Jacob-Uummm…Tamie how did you sleep last night?

Tamie-(I am not going to lie to him but if tell him the truth he might feel bad.) Oh uummm… I slept really great last night.

Jacob-(He had a sad face expression on.) Oh…Well that’s good.

Tamie-What’s wrong?

Jacob-Can I talk to you upstairs really fast?

Tamie-Yea sure. (As soon as I said those to words I blinked once and found myself in Jacob’s room.) Oh my gosh your fast!

Jacob-Haha yea I kind of am but I just want to ask you a few questions.

Tamie-Ok come on with the questions. (I smiled really big.)

Jacob-(His unlocked his dresser and pulled out his laptop. My smile slowly fell from my face.) What’s wrong?

Tamie-Uummm…noth…nothing. (I put on a fake smile.)

Jacob-Tell me.

Tamie-Ok uummm…I had a dream about looking on your laptop and I seen some weird stuff and…and… (I zoned out and started having flashbacks about what I seen and I wasn’t able to finish sentence.)

Jacob-(He just looked at me weird.) What did you see on here?

Tamie-(I gulped.) Pictures of a family and some old articals that go way back to the 1800’s it looked like.

Jacob-(He froze in the same position and looked at me crazier then before.) How did you know?

Tamie-Know what?

Jacob-Describe the picture of the family.

Tamia-Ok well there was a mother, father, two girls, and two boys.

Jacob-This picture. (He turned his laptop around so that she could see it.)

Tamie-That’s the picture…Jacob what’s going on?

Jacob-That dream that you had I guess showed up. (He said it in a questoinable tone.)

Tamie-Ok but why?.

Jacob-I don’t know but this is crazy.

Tamie-Jacob who are those people?

Jacob-(He looked at me then down but it look like he was sad.) They were people really close to me but they are all dead except for one.

Tamie-Who is the one that is alive?

Jacob-Can we get off this subject?

Tamie-(Wow this must be really tough for him.) Ok sure…Why do you have articles of missing people?

Jacob-(He looked back down like we was disappointed.) It’s nothing special.

Tamie-I’m sorry.

Jacob-No I’m sorry. (He got up and left the room.)

Tamie-(I watched him as he left. There is something wrong with him and I am going to find out.)

Jacob’s POV I couldn’t take it anymore but I should have just told her. Everytime I try it hurts and brings up pain. Why is she getting these dreams though. Why am I apart of it because it’s really hard to bring up the past that was buried six-feet under like a century ago. That must mean that this girl is special. I looked up and seen Tamie run up to me.

Tamie-Hey Jacob are you ok?

Jacob-Yea I am fine. (I am so not fine.)

Tamie-Ok but why did you leave?

Jacob-There was to much tension in the room…so I left.

Tamie-Jacob I know your lieing but I will let this slide. (All Jacob did was look at me for a while then walk away.)

Hello everyone I am sorry I didn’t write a chapter in a while but I am starting to lose sleep from staying up late and waking up early for school. I still do love my Commenters and Subscribers. And simoneee I will have you be Criag’s girlfriend only because you are a good fan of my story. Ok but that’s all the time I have so bye and tell me what you think. -Thanxx