One Problem Solve

Tamie’s POV Ok so the next morning I woke up even though I couldn’t really sleep. I got up and walked to Craig’s room to see if he came back. When I walked in I seen Craig sitting on his bed with his head down.

Tamie-Craig what was that?

Craig-(Looked up at me.) What was what?

Tamie-(I sat down next to him.) Why didn’t you want to see Simone?

Craig-I…I…I just can’t see her.

Tamie-Why?

Craig-How would you feel if you were the reason for the love of your life to get killed. I was suppose to protect her with my life. I was suppose to be there for her. I was suppose to be her rock, sword, and sheid but I failed. There is no telling what she thinks of me. I don’t even know if she loves me like she did before. I just can’t forgive myself.

Tamie-You are every thing to her and she still loves you because she told me. She just doesn’t know if you still love her.

Craig-I can’t see her or else I will break down crying I just can’t do it.

Tamie-Well maybe it will be best for you to see her. Maybe you need her shoulder to cry on. You guys still love each other…just follow your own advise you give to other people and I know it will work.

Craig-I’ll think about it…

Tamie-Ok just let me know when you make up your mind.

Craig-Yea ok.

Tamie-(I got up and started to leave his room.)

Craig-Wait Tamie.

Tamie-Yea?

Craig-Thanks. (Smiles.)

Tamie-Your welcome. (I smiled then walked out his room. When I turned the corner I bumped into Jacob that scared the crap oout of me.) Oh sorry…Where you listening to our conversation?

Jacob-What makes you think that? Maybe I was waiting for you to come out so I could talk about something important?

Tamie-(Oh my gosh! I have a chance Simone was right he still loves me! I smiled mad hard.) Really? What is it?

Jacob-Naww…I’m good since you had to assume that I cared what you and Craig was talking about. (Looked in my eye’s and whispered.) I could honestly care less about what you two were talking about. (Smiled then walked away.)

Tamie-(I started talking to myself.) You know even though I well never show it but that really hurts me. (I walked to the bathroom and got cleaned up and dressed. I slowly walked downstairs with the little confidence I had.) Goodmorning.

Everyone-(Except Tamie.) Goodmorning.

Tamie-Sooo…I’ll be out if anyone needs me.

Jacob-Where are you going?

Tamie-(Oh so know you want to care?) Out.

Jacob-Out where?

Tamie-Why do you care about me all of a sudden?

Jacob-(Walked up to me.) You really think I still care about you? (Smirked.) Your funny…I care about my son so I am going to ask this on more time. Where are you going?

Tamie-(Now that’s cold. I looked down at my feet then slowly started to talk.) I’m going to the hill me and Craig went to the other day.

Jacob-Fine but be back in two hours.

Tamie-Why?

Jacob-Becuase I said so…is there a problem?

Tamie-When will you stop treating me like a kid!