It's All My Fault

Tamie’s POV I woke up on the floor in a very dark room with a very dim light..I was terrified. Oh Lord please help me..All I remember is Jacob apologizing from the way he was acting. Then Dajon came out of now where and I passed out..But Jacob was with me. Why didn’t he do something? I don’t want to be here! Why me? Why can’t people just leave me alone? I guess I can’t trust anyone anymore..

Tamie-HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! PLEASE!!! (I started crying. Then out of no where I seen my dad in the corner.) DAD HELP ME PLEASE!!! I’M SORRY PLEASE LET ME GO!!! Please!!

Tamie’s Dad-Aww..Is daddy’s little girl afraid?

Tamie-Please let me go what have I done to you?

Tamie’s Dad-Nothing your just worth sooo much…Did you know that I could rule the vampire world with you?

Tamie-Dad i’m only half human and half angel what is so special about me?

Tamie’ Dad-No one told you? Haha you didn’t know that are also part vampire?

Tamie-Your lieing..

Tamie’s Dad-No sweetie I don’t lie..

Tamie-SHUT UP!! (I screamed but with a faint glow..)

Tamie’s Dad-You wanna know something else? Your changing…Your body is having a battle with it’s self…And don’t think that we didn’t know about you being pregnant..

Tamie-(My head popped up..) Don’t touch me! I hate you!

Tamie Dad-…DAJON!

Dajon-(Walked in.) Whats up pops!?

Tamie Dad-Have as much fun with her as you want.. (Then he walked out the door.)

Dajon-(Walked up to me.) Finally…You know I was waiting for this moment ever since I seen your pretty face in school right? (Touched her face.)

Tamie-(Slapped his hand away.) Don’t touch me! When they find out were I am at Jacob will kill you!

Dajon-(Slapped me really hard across the face.) Listen you tramp! Jacob doesn’t care about you! He was the one that said I could take you and trust me I don’t even know if I want you! So you betta be still! (Started to take off my shirt.)

Tamie-NOOO!!! STOP!!! PLEASE I AM PREGNANT!!! HELP!! (I started fighting back.)

Dajon-(Punched me in the face.) B**** SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

Tamie-Please stop…(He continued to undress me…Lord please help me.)

Jacob’s POV We sat in the car while Pricila gave Craig the directions to where ever the hell we were going..

Pricila-Turn Left!

Craig-(Speeding down the street.)

Jacob-How do you even know where she is?

Pricila-I am an angel what the **** do you think!?

Jacob-I don’t think..

Simone-Shut up Jacob!

Jacob-Then why the hell am I here?

Craig-So You can save Tamie dumb @ss!

Jacob-I ain’t doing $hit!

Randy-Bruhh…Foreal shut the hell up!

Trey-Calm that down..

Alana-Jacob your irritating the $hit out of me!

Jacob-(That’s what I am trying to do..) Oh Really..That’s how you feel?

Pricila-Oh my gosh!! Criag hurry up! (Started crying..) Something going on..

Criag-I am..I am!

Jacob-What’s going on anyway’s?

Pricila-Why do you care?

Jacob-Damn it! Just tell me!

Pricila-(Sniffing..) Dajon..He’s hurting..her….

Jacob-How do you know?

Pricila-If you didn’t know I could read mind too…

Jacob-Mhmm…He’s ‘hurting’ her…

Priclia-Fine if you want to know so bad. Rememeber the day YOU rescued Tamie from Dajon?

Jacob-…Yea..

Pricila-Will he is doing what he was going to do that day..

Jacob-Your lieing…(This chick ain’t foreal…)

Pricila-Ok read her thought’s…

Jacob-(I just stayed sitting back in my chair.) …..

Pricila-READ HER THOUGHTS!!

Jacob-I DON’T WANT TO!!!

Pricila-What’s wrong are you scared?

Jacob-Fine! (I closed my eye’s really tight then started to concetrate hard…) Tamie? Tamie? Can you hear me?

Tamie-(Thought’s.) Oooww…It hurts..(Sniffing..)

Jacob-(Thought’s.) What is he doing?

Tamie-(Thought’s) Help me please..I’m pregnant and he is going in hard..Oooww it hurt’s..Really bad..

Jacob-(Thought’s) Where are you at?

Tamie-(Thought’s.) I DON’T KNOW!!! HELP ME PLEASE!! OOOWW…AHHHHH!!!

Jacob-(I can’t take it anymore..I trailed off..When I opened my eye’s tears came rolling down..)

Pricila-WHAT’S WRONG JACOB? HUH? BECAUSE I HOPE YOUR DONE TALKING $HIT!!

Jacob-(I sat back just letting the bloody tears roll down my face.)

Pricila-I hope your happy because this is all your fault!

Jacob-…Not all of it…

Pricila-YES IT IS!! RIGHT NOW DAJON IS RAPING HER!!!

Jacob-JUST SHUT UP!!! (My voice started cracking.) I know I know… (I put my head in my head and cried even more..) It’s all my fault..I’m the one that let him take her just leave me alone!

Craig-Jacob…We both know what’s going on ok…only us two. And it is not your fault and you know it..But right now Tamie isn’t the one to hate..Your not the one to hate..There are two people right now that have her and now she need’s your help ok..So sit up! Suck it up! And be a man!

Jacob-(Sniffing..) Mhmm…Ok. (I stared outside the window for the rest of the car ride..This is all my fault…It’s all because of me..)

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter but I am still trying to publish this more frequently…Comment, Rate, and Subscribe…Follow me on my Twitter’s @Princetons_G4L && @PrinceLuvsMeToo BUT I perfer you follow me at my new on @PrinceLuvsMeToo …But anyway’s tell me what you think :) -Thanxx