First Night With Jacob

Ok before I start the story I just want to warn you that it is very long I took me two days. I am sorry if it is boring at least I tried.

Jacob's POV She looks so innocent and sweet when she is sleeping. So I put her in the guess room across from my room and put her in he bed. I went back downstairs and turned off the t.v.

Randy-Hey we was watching that.

Jacob-I have some guidelines for you all.

Alana-What is it this time.

Jacob-Ok since Tamie is going to be here for a while...You guys need to stop doing some of the thing you do so it won't creep her out.

Trey-Like what? You acting like we aren't normal.

Jacob-WERE NOT...what I am talking about is Trey and Alana I know you guys are together but the night games got to stop because it's nasty... and Randy sometimes when I come downstairs I see you watching t.v. and laughing but when I look at the t.v. it's off now that's weird...Lastly, Craig I know you get hungry a lot but everytime I go to the kitchen at night your eye's are red while you stuffing chicken down your throat and that's just very disturbing.

Randy-Well thanks for putting us out on blast like that.

Craig-Yea and what I do at night doesn't concern you.

Alana-Well dang...How do you know so much about us.

Jacob-Come on now we been living together for over 100 years.

Trey-Well you got a point right there.

Jacob-So will you guys agree to stop doing that stuff.

Trey-Well....

Alana-TREY! Just do it for Jacob and his little girlfriend.

Jacob-Ok she is NOT my girlfriend.

Craig-I'll try not to make a big scene when I eat.

Randy-I'll turn the t.v. on next time.

Jacob-Ok so it's settled

Alana-Yes now move so we can watch t.v.

Jacob-Whatever. (Sat down and started to watch t.v.)

Tamie's POV I can't believe my mom did that to me. She just took it to far because Jacob is different and understands where I am coming from. Well I don't care as long as I am with him i'll be alright.

Tamie-(Wakes up and Yawned.) Jacob...Jacob (I looked around and noticed I was in a room. I looked at the time and it was 9:54p.m. Wow I was asleep for a long time. I got out of the bed and started walking around the house. Their house is really big though but where is Jacob. So I followed the sound of laughter and talking. I looked down the stairs and seen Jacob and the others. They stared at my as I walked down and sat in a chair off to the side.)

Jacob-Did you sleep well?

Tamie-Yea...I did

Alana-Do you want to come over and sit over here?

Tamie-Nope...I am fine.

Trey-Well... do you want to watch t.v. with us.

Tamie-I'm good.

Craig-Are you hungry we have food?

Tamie-I am not hungry but i'll just get some water. (When I was getting up to get some water Jacob ran super fast and got a water bottle out for me. I jumped back a little as he appeared in my face with a water bottle.)

Jacob-Here you go (Gave me the water.)

Tamie-Thanks. (Instead of sitting back down I went in the kitchen and just staired into space.)