Tamie And Tyler's Day Together

Tamie’s POV Ok it was like 9:26p.m. so I started getting ready for bed. Yes I know it is early but I want to find out more about this Tyler kid. So I went to sleep then opened my eye’s and I look different. When I say different I mean clothing and hair. I looked over and seen Tyler sitting in the grass looking lonley.

Tamie-Hey Tyler how are you doing. (I looked at his face and I could tell he was crying.)

Tyler-Not so well Jessie broke up with me.

Tamie-What why?

Tyler-She was forced to do it though.

Tamie-I’m sorry. (I gave him a hug to comfort him.)

Tyler-No it’s ok just as long as we love each other it will guide us back together again so I don’t have to worry about her.

Tamie-Keep believing that and don’t forget it.

Tyler-Haha yea. (We both looked up and noticed it was going to rain.) Hey do you want to come over my house it’s going to rain.

Tamie-Uummm…sure. (We both got up and walked to his house which was closer then what I thought.) Do I look ok. (I said before we went inside.)

Tyler-You look beautiful.

Tamie-(At that moment I blushed a little.) Thanks. (We went inside and I seen a lot of people.)

Tyler-(He pointed to each person as he said there name.) Ok this is Joseph my little brother, my older sister Mary, my little sister Lucy, lastly my mom and dad.

Everyone-Hello nice to meet you.

Tamie-It’s nice to meet you too.

Tyler-Let me show you me room. (And before I could say anything else he grabbed my hand and pulled my to his room. It was small but it was still a room.)

Tamie-You don’t have a t.v.?

Tyler-A what?

Tamie-Oh nevermind you don’t know about that yet.

Tyler-Ok weird…so what do you want to do because it already started raining.

Tamie-I don’t know but if this doesn’t sound crazy I want to know more about you.

Tyler-Uummm…Ok but I want to know more about you too.

Tamie-Ok well I am 17 and was born in December how old are you?

Tyler-I’m 18 and was born in April so next year I will be 19.

Tamie-Okay? That’s weird you were born the same month of Jacob.

Tyler-Ok I want to meet this Jacob guy is he taller then me or something?

Tamie-Haha I don’t know but stand up so I can see. (He stood up in front of me.) Nope your the same hieght as him.

Tyler-Ok but what makes him so specail that you just can’t forget about him.

Tamie-He did a lot for me and he even took me in when I needed a home.

Tyler-You know I could have did the same thing and you could sleep right next to me. (Then he winked.)

Tamie-(I got up and hit him on his arm playfully.) Haha you little freak.

Tyler-It’s true but I guess Jacob got to you before I did.

Tamie-What about Jessie…your ex.

Tyler-Oh I like her but I like you too.

Tamie-Haha I like you to because you are so adorable. (I got up and started to squeezing his cheeks.)

Tyler-(He fell back on his bed with me squeezing his cheeks.) Stop it you know I don’t like that! (So he flipped me over and I was under him.) Haha what now.