Pricila I Missed You !!

Pricila’s POV I can’t believe that she is doing this Tamie’s is going to be really hurt when I tell her the truth. Now all I have to do is find her,,,that’s the tricky part. I’ll just have to read her thoughs.

At Jacob’s House Tamie’s POV What time is it. I looked at the clook and it’s 9:24a.m. WHAT I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!

Tamie-JACOB..JACOB I’M LATE (I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs.)

Jacob-Tamie calm down your not going to school today. (He was making breakfast for me.)

Tamie-Why not it’s going to mess up my attendance record. (Sat down at the table.)

Jacob-You’ll be ok. (He sat down five pancakes, five strips of bacon. two scrambled eggs, three sausages, and a big cup of orange juice in front of me.) There is seconds if you want more.

Tamie-WOAH! Thats a lot are you trying to kill me with food.

Jacob-I thought you would be hungry?

Tamie-I am but I don’t eat the much even though it looks really good.

Jacob-Then when Craig comes back I am sure he will want some.

Tamie-(Eating her food.) I thought you guys don’t eat real food.

Jacob-(Cleaning off the stove.) We don’t that’s only Craig. He is weird like that.

Tamie-Wow…Speaking of the others where are they?

Jacob-Well they went hunting.

Tamie-Why aren’t they at school?

Jacob-Last night we decided to stay together and watch over you.

Tamie-Jacob I am not a baby.

Jacob-We don’t want to take chances.

Tamie-Ok but…….Someone is trackin me!

Jacob-What (Walks over to her.)

Tamie-Someone is tracking me BY MY THOUGHTS!

Jacob-Then stop thinking!

Tamie-How am I going to stop thinking! JACOB DO SOMETHING!!!

Jacob-STAY HERE!!! (He ran out the house then started running around the perimeter of the woods.)

Tamie-(I then heard a big thump one the roof.) JACOB!!! (I was screaming to the top of my lungs.) JACOB HELP!!! (I then heard three more thumps. I ran the the kitchen and hid myself in the cabnet, it’s a good thing they didn’t have a lot of pots and pans. That’s when I started to glow and my eye’s and hair changed to a different color.)

???-Hey where is Tamie?

???-She’s hiding…in the kitchen?

???-Why would she hiding in the kitchen?

(Just then someone opened the cabnet then I took a pan and hit them in the head really hard with. When I hit them I ran up to my room and locked the door. MY GOD THAT WAS SO CLOSE!!! Wait the person I hit in the head with that pan with looked at lot like Craig. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! I JUST HIT CRAIG ON THE SIDE HEAD WITH A PAN!!! I walked back down stairs to see Jacob tapping his foot giving me a really hard stare. Behind him was Randy, Trey, Alana, and Craig. Craig was on the couch holding his head.)

Jacob-Someone was tracking you huh?

Craig-Do you know how bad that hurt my head!

Tamie-I… am sorry. (I looked down.)

Jacob-When I ran out the door I told them to go to the house and check on you while I was searching and looking around. Now what do you have to say for yourself.