✧E I G H T E E N✧

✰LUKE✰

I knew one thing was clear, once I get out of this place I am never dating anyone.

Michael's arm around my body tightened as his other hand kept me from moving my face to look at what Ashton was doing to this poor guy. 

At my own cost.

If I haven't of been so foolish and a coward, I could ran to safety a while back.

"Luke I hope you do know that this-" He gripped onto the back of Mr Highmore's hair and pointing downwards staring at me "- this is your fault"  I could hear the whimpers and groans coming from his mouth as I saw his grip tighten in his hair making me physically sick as I could remember when he did that. It hurting more than anything he had done to me.

"-Please. Just stop" I whisper through michaels hand. My nose completely blocked from the amount of crying I have done in god knows of in the amount of time we've been down here.

The smell of blood was heavy I could still smell it though my nose was blocked a bit. I still can't grasp that these three boys would be capable of doing this.

"Did you say something Luke?. Michael move your hand for a moment"

I looked him dead in the eyes, guilt pouring out as I let more tears fall. I didn't know if I could continue crying anymore, I was physically drained.

"I'll do anything-just please stop" I searched Ashton's face, trying to figure out what he was thinking. In all honesty, I have to do something- it's the way it goes. There is obviously a
Pyramid of authority here. Ashton, Michael and Calum the kidnappers me the victim and Mr Highmore a victim as well. In order to repay this man for fixing my leg I had to do something and I guess it's time repay him.

"Hmm Fine. I will stop this right now as long as you agree to do anything" he smiled, twisted and sinister the lot of them.

I nod my head in shame of what is about to happen.

"But under one condition..." I say above a whisper.

Ashton's eyes were affixed on me, following my every moment shaking Michaels hands off my body I was afraid of the outcome of asking this question.

"I can call my Aunt-to tell her I'm okay" Ashton's features softened, instead the twisted smile plastered on his face, he was showing genuine ,normal emotion. Sympathy.

"Luke, Ashton-Michael and I are all fed up with your game of tag lately-so if you behave and accept fate, life will be good with us"

"I know, I will. Just please. I won't try to run away or avoid you. All I'm asking is to say goodbye" I try to control myself from crying. That's seems to be the only thing I do. Maybe I'm crying about everything now, maybe I'm crying about my parents. I'm just lost, I've lost my trail of thought.

"Okay" Ashton spoke turning round to face me nodding his head "Calum.Michael. Luke is missing his family, understandable?." Quick nods of the head from both of them before Ashton continued "-So he himself is more fragile than us, which means one thing like this could help him get over that"