✧T W E N T Y - S E V E N✧

✰LUKE✰

One hour.

In the amount of time in one hour, none of us have spoken.

I was starting to lose my mind. Only hearing the tires traveling against the road and the  roar of the engine was starting to annoy me.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Can, we stop for a moment. My feet are dead" it's worth a shot, even if they say no my legs are dead and I need to do something.

"Fine. But don't expect to for us to stop for long" Michael said slowing down the truck till we reached a holt at the side of the road.

"Get out then..." Ashton said a blank expression on his face. For once he looks normal. In a sense he wasn't trying to sexually harass me or assault me in any way. Just a simple sentence get out.

Why am I observing?

I opened the truck door, it was stiff but not as much as my legs. Pins and needles shot through my legs and ankles.I cursed aloud.

"You're Okay, right?" Ashton asked. Walking round the truck to my side. Sympathetic or not after everything that's happened to me and what I did to him hours before and he's asking if I'm okay.

Dumbass...

"No jackass-yeah I'm fine" stopping myself from making the situation worse, I now know that they are capable of anything. So anything is up on the table, I didn't want the risk of being murdered or worse tortured.

"You know I never intended on hurting you Luke...none of us did"his voice is low and eyes looking up at the night sky were slightly glossy,   his arms and legs are crossed as he's leaning against the truck door and wow so grown up apologising for other people's actions that were too far. If I could I would argue, but I can't be bothered.

I'll let the police do the arguing, I'm over this...

"And..."

"Look what I'm trying to say is- you didn't need to be a dick to us. We-we- I don't know what came over me...Luke I really do like you but I'm not with it" and he began to poke his head with great force before he continued on to say "with reality, I'm fucked up Luke. You were right...I'm really fucked up" was Ashton being vulnerable?

He stoped poking his head and his arms fell and silence reached its peak in this moment once again. I didn't really now what to say. I feel bad for them, though I didn't really understand their minds. I still feel really bad for them.

"Ashton-you could of just asked me out, maybe get to know me and maybe all of this" I look around before my eyes averted back to him to say "could of been avoided, but that's only ever going to happen if you get help and don't play these games anymore..."for once I sound sane, sorta...

I mean, I don't like boys but I do fined him appealing. God I feel like I'm reviewing a restaurant.

What I mean is to say I've changed my mind about attraction, I feel as I'm attracted to whoever catches my eye, personality wise.

I'm over the stereotypes that if you date girls you only like girls, I would never know that since I've only kissed boys...

"Luke, I really- really do like you. And I'm struggling to make sense of what I feel for you and them, I'm apologising..." he turned to me eyes affixed on me as he slowly leans towards me trapping my body in between him and the truck.

"I feel as if I'm going to regret this but-"I stoped myself from talking by leaning into Ashton my lips colliding with his, soft, sweet, gentle are the only words I can describe this as. Not full of anger of toxic feelings behind it, just a sweet simple kiss.

"Earth to Luke, did you just kiss me?" He light heartily laughed as he pulled apart from the kiss a small smile forming on his lips once again. Maybe I'm the fucked up one Ashton.

"Ashton, I know this is crazy but do you really like me...?" Cause anything is possible I just kissed a guy willingly, who knows maybe this is another trap to play me.

"God I like you so much- I'd do anything to make you see that I like..."

"Would you do anything for me?..." quite literally anything.

"Luke to be honest with you, you're one of the three people I've spent so much time and effort on to lose you now..." Ashton could be a great person, I couldn't off though. To be honest my lack of interest to run away has gone down. If this was Luke two hours ago he'd be running in opposite direction like Usain bolt, but I've come to realize I'm the bad person here. I could let them explain them selves and just say I willingly ran away with them, yeah that's a better idea...

I'm sure Dr Highmore has to have been found by now.

"Can we go to the station?"

"Why would we do that?!, as soon as we walk through any station they'll have us arrested and you'll be taken away from us..."

"Like you said only if you've committed a crime, who's to say I didn't come with you willingly?" I laugh. " And you did say you'd do anything for me?. It's the only way we can be together but not as you guys as fugitives in every state" I joke.

"You do have a point there Lu" he says moving a piece of hair off my face before he cups it and leans in to kiss me.

I could get used to this after all.

"You two!, get in,we're leaving!" Michael had rolled down the window to do so and we hoped in, maybe life with the three of them wouldn't have been so bad if I had just given them a chance...

Who knows I could even love them...

✰✰✰

So Luke's Stockholm Syndrome has definitely had the desired affect on him. Well Ashton is Irresistible...

Thoughts?.

I'm pretty sure I only have 4 chapters to release before the announcement I can't wait!

Next chapter should be out on the 4th of April if delayed probs till the 6th. :)