✧T E N✧

✰LUKE✰

Today was okay, I hadn't gotten into trouble which I'm grateful for.

Ashton said we all could go for a walk tomorrow.

I'm not sure If I should try to runaway in case it doesn't work out.

The thought terrifies me of getting punished again.

I was currently in 'my room'. I asked Ashton if I could sleep freely with out the shackle and surprisingly he said yes. It hurts my ankle really much, I now have a small line of bruises forming around my ankle.

Ashton did say it was getting late so I might try to sleep but that hasn't been successful for the past few nights. Thinking about my aunt and uncle worrying makes me feel sad. I can't tell them that I'm somewhat okay. I do miss them. If my parents were alive I don't know what I'd do.

I don't even know how long I've been here but I don't plan on being here any longer than I need too.

So tomorrow onwards I have to figure a way out of here, even if that means hurting myself in the process.

--

"Look alive, sunshine" Ashton voice lightly echoed the room. The electrical light turning on, brightening the place up since this technically is a cell I suppose.

He seemed happier of what I could gather from just small brief encounters we've had these past few days. Which weren't good ones.

"C'mon, get ready" looking up at him as if to say what for?.

"Don't you remember lu?" I cringe at the nick name as Ashton let out a sigh while I shook my head. I was about to ask but it hit me. He said I was allowed to go out for a walk.

I haven't seen natural sunlight in days. I'm sure I looked pale from not eating like I usually do, to being surrounded in this environment. It really did make me homesick. The lack of vitamin D hasn't been much so I hope it's somewhat sunny. I didn't even know exactly the time since there was no clock or anything. I really wish I had hid my phone a bit better. I wouldn't have to go trough this.

"Luke?" Ashton snapped his finger in front of my face. He gave me a concerned look out of curiosity but understandable I did have tendencies to day dream during a conversation.

"Since you've been good so far... I'm only letting you once-just-once! Pick something to wear" i shouldn't really be excited to chose something for myself but the basic format of how I was to act, the schedule they have me in,it became routine in the matter of a few days. Who knows maybe even weeks.

"Thank you" giving Ashton a quick smile I stood up and walked over to the boy with hazel eyes who had his eyes on my every move till I had reached the closet where he stood.

Scanning over he pieces of clothing I had seen before and few extra pieces I hadn't seen like dresses. And my opinion with me in a dress are far from nice so moving on. T-shirts with words I'd rather not know the meaning to on them as in "daddy's girl". I don't want to know what else they plan to buy with money I didn't even know they had.

"You see anything you like lu?" Ashton moved behind me looking over my shoulder his body getting extremely close to mine, it's as if he was using me as a heater. I was very uncomfortable feeling his front part touch my butt. It felt weird. I had no problem with people being gay but I wasn't gay myself...