✧T W E N T Y - T W O✧

+ T H I S C H A P H A S +
I N A P P R O P R I A T E A C T 'S A N D A V E R Y D I F F I C U L T I S S U E

D I S C R E T I O N

✰LUKE✰

I hurried along the to the end of the aisle to where Calum was looking at the buy one get two for a dollar thirty deals. Typical...

I couldn't help but be more on edge after the accident that just happened. I don't care if it was an accident. He still did do it on purpose.

It just brought me back to when they tortured me.

The sound of the leather slicing my skin...

I just thought of the scene that I couldn't get rid off. It was imprinted into my brain.

In flashbacks I still remember the words and actions they made.

He slaps me hard, directly on the newly formed bruise from his punch,causing me to let out a muffled yelp. He continues to do it again and again until I mentally counted to ten. I am crying in so much pain, my vision is blurry.

"This is your punishment Luke. If you're good I might actually give you some pleasure" The end of the whip lightly went over my face-which definitely had blood on it, he did this too till it fell down to my crotch.

"What are you doing!?" I panicked. As he is dragging my jeans to my ankles

"Stop or I won't go easy..." He warned, dropping the whip and picking up a set of scissors.

"W-w-what are you gonna do to me..." I cried

He took the edge of my underwear and with a clean cut it exposing myself to him and cutting the jeans off before dragging the ripped material off of me.

"N-n-no!?"I couldn't even try to use my legs to cover up he had them tied down.

"Now lets have some fun" he smiled evilly before placing the handle part of the scissors his mouth. He unbuckled his belt and slid off his jeans and boxers down stepping out of them I turn away as I feel him approach me, adjusting himself in between my legs.

"Now I'm gonna cut the rope so I can be in a more comfortable position, do keep in mind if you kick me I will beat you black and blue" I guess he took the scissors out of his mouth as I still refused to look at him.

I feel the rope around my ankles loosen and I shake it off, folding my legs to my chest to try and cover my self like before but only to be pried apart by Ashton.

"Fuck, you're sexy all restrained and helpless like a pathetic puppy" Ashton's voice was deeper than usual which only scared me more.

"Look at me when I talk to you" he grabbed my jaw and I was staring right at him and his dick. Just looking at his size made me hurt in between my legs. I must have looked scared as I was because he just smirked and positioned himself more. I started to move away with no success of escaping. Just when I notice the knot around my wrists are slightly loosening, l feel an explosion of pain erupt through my body.

"Fuck!" Ashton screamed in pleasure.

He continued to thrust more and more till I felt him throb inside me as he got more sloppier and faster. I try to control myself as I'm shaking violently as he continues to slam harder into me. I try and think about anything else than this exact moment. It was painful, embarrassing, degrading. Humiliating.

"-Now, you have to come before me"An out of breath Ashton muttered out as he grabbed my throbbing member and began to stoke it.

My eyes scrunched up in more pain. I can't believe I was letting this happen. He stroked me faster until I rode out my orgasm.

The substance sticky as it's over my chest and Ashton's.

Ashton thrusts one more time and shoots inside of me as he throws his head back swaying lightly. He pulls out and I start crying again, angry at my pathetic self for letting go.

"Be ready for round two with Calum" he laughed evilly.

That was the day I vowed to never let my guard down.

Suddenly I felt a touch on my shoulder.

Ashton's hand and flinch away falling to the ground.

Wait I'm in the grocery store.

"Luke-you alright-?" He dropped the two packets of toilet roll to go and help me and scrambled to my feet away from his reach.

"N-no!" I shout.

"Calum!"Ashton shouts quickly picking up the toilet roll from the ground.

Calum came rushing round the aisle wide eyed towards him throwing the toilet roll. He caught them and but them into the cart.

"We better get out here, Luke's getting tired and angsty"  he came up towards me, his grip tight on my upper arm and I'm dragged outside to wait for Michael who had just pulled up and for Calum to pay for the groceries.

This is going to be a long drive...

--

"Yeah please hurry Michael- we've got ice cream in the back" Calum pouted to Michael who just laughed in response. I was repulsed by this.

"Hey Lukey, got your favorite. Chocolate!" and pushed it out of his hand. Lately I haven't been loving the bittersweet aftertaste, I would't be surprised if they drugged it first.

They were all laughing joking about till the cops turned there lights on.

Maybe this was it, a chance to get away...

✰✰✰

Will Luke finally get away with Dr Highmore ? Many things could happen just deciding what order it shall go in...