✧F O U R✧

✰LUKE✰

After the Saturday stress session was over we did go back to get some ice cream and Sunday I didn't do anything just like the rest of the weeks leading up to October.

Me Ashton Michael and Calum had become pretty close. We hung out all the time at my Aunts and their houses . Everywhere.

My paranoia had almost stopped and I was able to trust people and make other friends in other classes too, so I was a little creeped out when I got a threatening text from A blocked number one random Tuesday afternoon.

It read.

Dear Luke. We have been longing to get to know you for a while. The real you. So you understand when we say we need to go for a 'little trip' in order to get to know you. So make sure you're packed by tomorrow. Oh and listen to instructions babe and don't tell or someone will get 'hurt'.

Love you xxx

I was officially scared.

What was I supposed to do?.

I didn't want to find out what would happen when they said 'hurt'. So I brushed it off to the side leaving it out of my mind for the rest of the day.

My phone vibrated in my pocked.

I expect it to be a dominos advert texting me the details about the but one get one free offers on a Tuesday but to my delight it was Michael asking if we wanted to hang with the rest of the boys. And I did say yes after I had gotten home, getting changed into more comfortable clothing such as joggers and a lose baggy t-shirt.

His house was only a few minutes down the road so I usually didn't bother asking for a lift.

--

"Guys..."I look up from my phone debating wether to tell my friends. I'm sure they could help. I didn't just befriend them for nothing.

"Yeah Lu ?" Calum questioned. He was in the middle of beating Ashton in a battle of Mario Cart when he turned round losing straight away as Ashton was shouting in victory.

"Quiet a second"Michael asked sitting down next to me.

Ashton had left the room to go to the toilet so I took my time explaining what was happening.

And then I got another text that made me think about my well being.