✧F O U R T E E N✧

✰LUKE✰

"So this will hurt" the doctor spoke a long needle at hand. He had prepared the surgical stuff for my leg, Spread out across the floor on some green like clothe.

"Remind me what you're doing again" I wince in pain as I speak.

"I'm just gonna give you some Morphing so you don't feel any pain when I operate on your leg then I'm gonna search around to see if there are any fragments left from the bullet and then stitch you up" he gave me a reassuring smile before I nodded sitting back and letting the needle pierce my arm. I soon felt relaxed and numb within a few minuets.

"You alright for me to start Luke?"he spoke. My eyes were closed but I got a sense of him staring so I nodded in response.

"Okay, just let me know if you start to feel anything"

"Mhmm"I mumble.

We sat in silence for more than an hour till the question popped up.

"Luke, how did you get shot?and why haven't you escaped yet?"

"Shh-do you want them to hear you?"

"Ah-my apologises"

"It's fine-I guess... . I tried to escape today...and-Well I got caught up in mess and this guy. He was trying to help and he accidentally shot me..."I couldn't say anymore. All I could do was recall the moments of when Michael shot that guy in my mind.

"Yes?"

"If I say more your gonna die..."

"What do you mean ?"

"Ahh- that hurts" he had moved the tweezers a little for me to notice.

"Sorry, but how do you mean die?"

"If you say anything to anyone to the police about this about knowing that I'm the boy who has been kidnapped. They will find you and k-k kill you" tears were streaming down my face as I looked up at the ceiling trying to conceal my resentment and sadness I had been feeling for a while now.

How can three boys be so corrupted.

"Well Luke. I promise you this. I will fix your leg and I will leave with you no matter what okay?" He paused as I bite on my lip thinking for a moment before he continued "Luke, you hear me?"

I nodded.

"Good. I will be done soon"

"Okay" I muttered, rubbing my head.

I'm fearful for what will happen next.

--

"All right, I'm gonna need you to move your toes" it had been an hour or so and the anesthetic wore off the boys did come in out watching the man very closely.

"I can't do it" I muttered under my breath.

"You can, now try again" this continued for a few more minutes till I got my strength back.