✧T W E N T Y - T H R E E✧

✰LUKE✰

Have you ever thought that maybe all the bad luck in your life was gonna run out and all that was left was good luck.

Well today, I actually believed myself.

Luck has finally been on my side.

When I heard those sirens go off, I just smiled.

But little did I know I had nothing to smile about further on in the day.

"Shit!-Where's the paper work!?" Ashton shouts as Michael slows down the car.

"In the draw-just hold up before you start fidgeting, let me pull over-".

"Guys can you pull over, I'm feeling carsick" I lied, gripping my stomach as I pretend to almost throw up.

"Aww no-not this all at once. Can't you hold it in till we get back it's only 4 miles till we're home" Calum convinces.

"No..." My voice lowers.

"Ah-shit!" Michael curses under his breath as he abruptly comes to a stop.

"-Don't say a word. Let us do the talking" Calum turned round as Michael pulled down the window, I couldn't help but feel relief. I was finally getting my freedom back. The sad part though is that I still have to help Dr Highmore he's been tortured and tormented for long enough thanks too me and I swore we both would leave together.

Then all of a sudden one large police officer in a beige uniform with very dark sunglasses strolled to the drivers side of the car to be greeted by Michael waving the cars paper work in his hand.

He seemed one to not mess around with.

Good luck boys.

"Licen-?" Just as he said that word Michael pushed them into his hands.

"Alright, then-I'm going to scan these to the station, wait here" he motioned with his hands and all the boys physically relaxed in their seats.

So this might be a good time to run for my life.

"Guys-I really need to throw up" and I gagged.

Ashton sighed " fine but you better be quick-and I'm coming with you" he got out of the left side as I did on the right guiding me to the massive tree that was only a foot away when out of nowhere the police shouts at us to get back to the vehicle.

"Wait!-stop!.What you're doing and get back into the vehicle".And I just nudged Ashton and ran towards the police man.

"WAIT!, IM LUKE HEMMINGS!-THE MISSING BOY FROM JEFFORSONSVILL!" I scream and dash toward the cop car. In an attempt to get closer I'm caught by Ashton and picked up to be taken back to the truck.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I curse.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!. In the name off law I'm arresting you boys on the ground of kidnapping!" He held his gun steady and his words had an effect on all of them as Calum had gotten out of the car to help Ashton get back, his face was in shock.

"Let go of the young man now!" And Ashton just made his hold on me tighter as he walked back slowly.

Maybe this wasn't my luck after all.