✧T W E N T Y - S I X✧

✰LUKE✰

I'm so close to freedom.

But of course everything doesn't go to plan.

If I had just had a fucking phone, I would be home with my family. Safe. But no.

Ashton is ready to kill me along side the other two, the gas station attendant is still yelling for me shut the alarm off, but that's my only hope.

It's the only way I can think off, that or I run to station and ask him to call the cops.

But that's to risky. I'm safer in here.

"Luke, you're playing a dangerous game. Now stop this and I'll just forget about this!" Ashton shouts holding down a piece off toilet paper on his hand.

"No!—I don't care. I'm leaving and going home!. YOU'RE GONNA GO TO JAIL-DON'T YOU GET THAT!" That's the first time I've ever raised my voice so loud my voice cracked. What?. I'm going through puberty...

"Fine you wanna act like a child, let the games begin" And the three of them walked away to the gas station convenient store. This gave me some time to think of a back up plan. But my time was cut short when the manager off the store came out with the three of the boys and equipment to open what I'm guessing a car door. Shit.

"Yeah, I'm his brother" I could hear Ashton say to the manager as the four of them walked closer to the truck. What?!. No!

Don't tell me he had that guy wrapped around his finger too...

"He attacked me when he found out I was taking him back to the home, he has serious mental issues. And with our parents death. it has definitely spun out of control. So thank you for your help" can't he clearly see I look nothing like him.

"Well no problem, I just hope your brother gets the help he needs" the manager was being sympathetic to him. The kidnapper. What kind of idiot was he. Can't he see what's happening.

"NO! HE KIDNAPPED ME!. MY NAME IS LUKE HEMMINGS! PLEASE-HELP!" I threw my hands back, slamming them against the window while tears were streaming down my face. He has to have seen me on the news or something...

"He's clearly in distress... let me know if you need anything before you leave boys. Especially for your brother " he started to unlock the door and just like that my freedom was taken away. Michael literally leaped at me securing my body in place by covering them with his arms as they were wrapped around me.

I screamed, cursed, thrashed but nothing worked, like always.

"Pipe down!, you don't want to get into more trouble than you already are" he shouted slamming his hand over my mouth.

"Now if you need anything I'll just be over there" the man excused him self and went back to his job. If I was his boss I'd fire him... but I'm not. I'm a seventeen year old going through puberty while being kidnapped by three classmates. I hope to change that soon.

"Calum help Michael while he turns the alarm off" he sounds annoyed. Good.

Sometimes I actually try to picture these three nice, next door neighbour kids. The ones you'd have a play date with when you were five and your parents are friends with their parents sorta people, and I wish they had just put there intelligence to good use instead of bad. They could off done great things with there lives, but I know as soon as the law gets involved it's closing that chapter for all three of them.

No sequel, no epilogue. There future career they wanted can't be achieved. After all they are teenage fugitives.

I don't even know what I want to do when I'm rescued or I have even escaped . I just want to live even though I have thought about contemplating death/ taking my own life for a while. All I know is that I do want to travel. I'm sick of being caged and cooped up like an animal or a fragile baby. I just want to learn. And that's all I'm asking for...

"Stay calm and we will make this journey bearable" I guess that was a dream.

"Okwwa-"I mumble under his hand. To tired to fight, I need to save energy.

"Move your hand" Ashton asks Michael as Calum climbed in from the drivers and grabbed a hold off me to give Michael time to turn the alarm off, eventually he did while was dragged out and shoved into the back.

"Like I said, don't mess around" he warned and I was once again caught and my plan had been destroyed.

--

Thirty minutes or so into the journey to hell I start to ask questions on wether or not they think they can keep this up. Keeping a human as a pet more or less.

They don't answer being the ignorant and self centered beings they are.

We drove in silence and it really started to creep me out. Had they officially lost their sanity or have I?.

"Take a left on route sixty, it's the quickest way there" Calum says, the way he said it though made my stomach drop.

"Where are we going...?" I dared to ask, the thought that I am a conscious of this and I have to let them take me away scared me...

I have to trust them. Or I'll end up dead. Literally and metaphorically.

The suspense or the situation was building up my body felt cold but I was boiling.

"You'll see now pipe down, or go to sleep. It'll be awhile before we get there..."

"Get where, where to, where from?" I couldn't care less if I was to be beaten that's the least of my problems. Are they going to murder me?" I wouldn't be surprised.

"Just shut up Luke!" Michael yells from the drivers side, looking at me dead in my eyes through the rear mirror. And I stoped talking after that...

✰✰✰

Hello,good byeee.....

Announcement in two weeks YAY 🎉🎈🎉