✧T W E N T Y - O N E✧

✰ASHTON✰

"Luke, get up here now!" I shout down at the boy who was currently facing backwards too me.

"Yes Ashton..." he mumbles slowly walking up the stairs holding onto the banister, as he does so before walking out ready for me to lock the door behind him.

"The key Luke" I put my hand out waiting for the him to place it in my hand.

He stood there for a second and sighed reaching into his denim jean pocket and pulling out the gold embellished key.

"Thank you, now go to the living room Michael and Calum will keep you company while I'm gone.

Luke quickly spun round, his eyes locking with mine before he releases the rushed words.     "-Where are you going?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head, I'm just going to get some groceries" I stole a quick kiss as I walked past him before turning round once more to see his sad, almost into a depressed state emotion. If I could even call it that. So I thought I might cheer him up. "Look- if you're good, I'll let you come with me next time"I crouch down to his height, resting my hand on his shoulder.

"Okay..." he whispered and I pulled him in for a hug he didn't react which was good since he did use too

"Lukey I'll be right back okay" I kissed his cheek lightly before walking down the hall, I hold the keys to the truck in my pocket opening the door before locking it behind me.

I mean Luke hasn't been uncooperative.

I could let him...but will he try to run.

I think he's given up.

As long as I have them come with me this will be fine. I quick outing. More or less.

I unlock the door and walk into the living room to where Luke Calum and Michael managed to fit on one couch watching some shitty series that we had watched at least fifty times already.

So this otta cheer them up.

"C-mon, we're all going grocery shopping together"

"Really?, can't you go and do it alone"Calum whined still cuddled up on the couch as Michael stood up.

"No, you're gonna rot your brain if you continue to watch this crap any longer. I'll be making out with zombies if you watch it any longer" I laugh as Calum rolled his eyes.

"C'mon Luke-I thought you'd be happier that your coming with us?" He was still siting in the same position as when I had walked in.

"I don't have a jacket or shoes, you threw away my last pair after I tried to run away..."I heard his voice perked up in a monotone sense.

"Ah-Well, I do have shoes and a jacket you can borrow. I'll be right back"

--

"Well there're baby pink so it's this or nothing kiddo" I was crouched in front of him as if I was tying a toddler shoe. In that sense I was tying the baby pink converse for him out of habit.