✧T W E N T Y - F I V E✧

✰LUKE✰

My body wants to reject Ashton's hand as it slowly creeps further down my lower back.

"Hurry up, we'll be in an out-no more pitch stops for another hour so hurry-!"

"Okay-Okay!" And I trip as Ashton nudges me forward to a stall.

I try to regain my balance before I scan the stalls. They usually were disgusting at a service stop, especially the men's.

The fact is I don't need the toilet, just any excuse to be free from those restraints and find
a way out of this hell hole.

"Just pick a god-damn stall already!" Ashton screams which startled me a little and it did make me jump into a stall which unfortunately still had shit floating in the toilet water and running down at the sides, I instinctively gagged at the smell but I knew I couldn't of just walked out and went to another one since Ashton would drag me out by my feet if I start to play around.

But look on the bright side at least there's a window above this one.

The real question though am I going to catch a disease if I touch the handle?

Probably, but this is my last shot of freedom and I won't go down without a fight.

I stretch my jumpers sleeve down to my fingertips to give my self sweater paws and gently pull the toilet lid down, hoping to not make too much sound that's alarming to Ashton as he's right outside my stall. I don't know how he can stand here like nothing is the matter, the stench could kill.

Here we go I'm opening the window a-and it's locked. Fuck!

"What's going on in there?" What a weird question to ask, gross.

"What do you think?"I rolled my eyes.

"Hey!-don't give me an attitude unless you want to be tied up for the rest of the trip?" He threatens. It's not like you've done worse now have you...

Maybe there's something sharp I can to turn the lock. It was rusty so that's why it won't open.

Ah!. A nail file?. In the men's toi-?... I'm not gonna complain, this is what's standing between my captivity and freedom.

Just need to jiggle it around and then maybe...crap it broke.

I just need to calm down, I'll figure something out.

"You done?, you've been in there for three minutes and I'm pretty sure they have the food so come on and let's go" Ashton pounded on the door scaring the life out me as it was unexpected. I might of added to the mountain of poop, if I didn't control myself.

"Ah-yeah, all done" discreetly I shove the dirty nail file into my back denim pocket and pray he doesn't notice or sexually assault me in the next five minutes cause that's how long I plan to stay, and not a second more.

I open the stall door which was partly off its hinges to reveal a peeved off Ashton, he kinda reminds me of this guy in my old school-he was okay looking. Wait...What...Why would I say Ashton's good looking unless I liked him. No there no way. Ah fuck. Is it natural to like your kidnappers. No!.Stop-thinking Luke.