✧T W E N T Y - N I N E✧

✰CALUM✰

It happened so fast...One minute I was thinking about getting arrested and then I was physically getting arrested.

I didn't have time to put out my third cigarette,
but I looks like it's about to rain.

"Mr Hood, I have a warrant for your arrest. So anything you say now or further down the line will and may be held against you in the court of law. If you have any weapons on you at this moment please say where and my fellow college will search you. If you do not have a lawyer as you cannot afford one we will assign you one under the minors law."

All of this was going so fast I didn't know what to say, all I know is that the cuffs are a bit too tight.

"Uh sir, I have cigarettes in my pocket and my phone..."

"-We will be taking any belongings once we are in the station,but if that is all we-will be going now" The other five officers that were there left from what I'm guessing they probably knew they would be near, so they took me in left to defend for myself.

Most officers looked at me up down, I felt ashamed of my actions. But I can't let them find out even if they know anything, I might as well play dumb for the time being.

We went through the back way, the officer typed in a code and swiped his ID card before the door was unlocked, a little beep was triggered to signal it had been opened and I was brought through.

"We are going to be signing you in-but first we need to take any belongings, so I have to search you now" the officer spoke very assertively as he had done this everyday. Well of course he had.

"Yes sir." Not really knowing how to reply as one this has never happens to me before.

"Legs shoulder length apart" the officer kicked in-between my legs and did so without hesitation, afraid to disobey.

All I just hope now the other boys aren't having any issues...

--

I lost count of the time, I was yawning though which was quite annoying because they took me to a interrogation room and I've been sat in silence for more than twenty minutes. I'm pretty sure someone is watching me through the one way mirror.

I haven't heard a single thing from the officers, they've kept their mouths shut besides telling me a detective will be speaking to me as soon as they get a lawyer for me, which could be a while since we are in a small area.

And just when life couldn't get any worse I was told my parents would be on their way.

"Mr Hood, your parents are on their way and they would like me to tell you that they love you" This officer was nice-ish. He hasn't looked down on me which I'm surprised since I'm here for kidnap. Maybe he pity's me. I pity me and not in the good way.

"Would you like some water while you're waiting for your lawyer?" The officer ask still stood at the door.

"Uh yes sir..."

"Calum. Yeah?" I nod.

"You don't need to act so tense. As long as you tell the truth you won't get the worst." He assured me that as long as I'm honest the worst won't happen. But I promised Michael and Ashton and more importantly Luke.