✧N I N E✧

✰ASHTON✰

Luke had been distant lately.

He never seemed to behave. So that was the only reason I thought being alone was a punishment in itself. But he has seem to have no interest in escaping.

Well not right now at least. Us three are happy that we get to look after him. He is our soulmate and we can't lose him.

We were cuddled up on the couch in the living room Luke sat on Michael's lap.

He did squirm a little but he stopped eventually.

I did say he was learning.

So if he keeps this up maybe we can go for a walk later in the week.

"Ash, it's now lunch. What should I make us?" Calum said turning his attention to me.

"Anything babe" leaned in giving his a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hmm. Okay" Calum smirked getting up and rubbing Luke's head as he went past.

Michael changed the channel once again. This time something I didn't want Luke to see or hear today or ever.

The News.

"Good afternoon folks, today's story is on the missing four teens in Indiana, Jefforsonsville.police say the main concern of course is the youngest of the four,Luke Hemmings who was new to the-" I saw Luke's eyes light up seeing the woman sat at the desk talking about him ,but he didn't seem to say anything to Michael turning it off so soon.

"Anything good on Mikey?" I ask.

Trying to change what we had just seen.

"Hmm how bout a movie?"Michael suggested.

"Yeah, what about you Lukey. What movie?" He didn't seem to be bothered. He just shrugged. I didn't like it when people just ignore me so I asked him again.

"I said what movie?" He turned and looked at me saying the words" I'm not sure Ashton..." in a low voice.

"Okay. You pick Michael" he seemed off after then on.

Michael tried to rub his arms but he just squirmed.

--

We had just finished eating lunch while watching a movie about god knows what.

It was weird, but it past the time.

"Ashton can I go to the toilet?" I heard luke say.

He was sitting in between me and Calum while Michael sat across from us looking at his phone. Something that shouldn't be out in front of Luke.

"Yeah, but I have to accompany you"the look Luke gave me spoke volumes, I knew he what he was trying to do so I couldn't let him do that. By what you may wonder. Try to escape. And just when things were starting to get settled.