✧T H I R T Y✧

✰LUKE✰

"-Oh my god, Luke!" my aunt embraced me so tight my blood flow almost stoped.She was in tears. If I wasn't unhappy right now I would be relieved to be back with my family. But I wasn't.

"Lukey, my sweet nephew...Have they hurt you?" She cried cupping my face.

"I thought you were a goner Luke, I'm just glad to have you back son..." Uncle Will spoke walking over and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah..."

"Misses Peters, we have the paramedics outside ready transport Luke. We have to go for some tests" officer Houston looked down at me as if I was some pathetic little kid. I'm not someone to pity.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry" she let go and asked what type of tests.

"Luke told us he was shot by a man so we need look at the closure to determine if it's okay"

I regret saying anything.

Now they're gonna be in more trouble thanks to me...

--

My doctor thinks I have an illness. Norrmalmstorg Syndrome. I overheard him explaining it to my Aunt and uncle.

"Luke's case is very fragile Mister and Misses Peters,Seeing he has been deprived of a normal life for some time, Luke's natural instinct is to cooperate in order for survival."

"Please could you explain that to my wife, we still don't understand. It makes no sense Doctor. Why is he like that..."

"-of course, sorry Mister and Misses Peters. What basically my team here think Luke is suffering from Norrmalmstorg Syndrome which is Stockholm syndrome. We think this from the symptoms he's exhibiting. To name a few for instance, development of positive feelings towards his captor slash captors, and defending them even after being released. Basically brainwashed by them into thinking that are less off a threat."

I could hear my aunt and uncle cry.

This is why I didn't want to come here but no, no one ever listens to me. I just want them to be over with these tests so I can speak to them. I don't have much time till they get transferred to some prison if they carry on going at this pace.

They'll never forgive me.

My uncle is slightly scared of me, and my aunt is worried for me.

Perfect, just great.

So they decided I needed a therapist...

I'm a starter kit for how to be insane.

"Luke sweetie, you may not like it at first-but I promise it will help." I'm sat on the hospital bed her hugging me as my uncle stood by. My life sure has hit rock bottom.